Thumbstick gripsss!!

rush2112

I was just wondering if i could get any fead back from anyone who has purchased either "grip-it" grips or dominator grips.
I am wondering do these help at all? are thy more comfortable? and are they worth actually buying?

rush2112

i have another question is there a different between the fps freaks, fps legendary, or fps prestige. or are they just deferent designs on the thumb pads? and do they feel differently, which one should i get?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
they just look different and some will have more grip over the others. I know the regular fps freaks have only 4 little bumps as in the prestige edition have the prestige icon with many different bumps for grip. Dont know about the legendary ones

NYjetsNY1

i have another question is there a different between the fps freaks, fps legendary, or fps prestige. or are they just deferent designs on the thumb pads? and do they feel differently, which one should i get?

Get either the prestige or the new gears of war one. The prestige has better grip. I've never tried the gears of war one, but I imagine it'll be good.

rush2112

ill try out the gears of war one. I'm a huge how fan buying the xbox so ill tell you how those feel thanks again nyjets