Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters

someairforcedude

Can anyone make some macros that will pull the thumbstick back and push it forward to get 100% power every time? Also at 95%, 90%, 85%, 80%, and 75% would be awesome? Just wondering, I do not have the controller right now to mess around and test so if someone is playing this game and can do that, I would really appreciate it. If not, I guess I will have to wait a week before I get another controller in to mess around with this. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Ben

Re: Tiger Woods 11

If I can pick a cheap copy of this up or borrow one I'll make some for it :)

eclipsegsxr

So I've got 100% , 75%, and 50% perfect. Has anyone been able to get %120 done? I cant seem to get the rapid A to show up at all. Any help will be appreciated. Also where do I find the macro I record with my controller after I plug it back into my pc?

First, import. When you plug in the controller hit the button on the macro assignment window that has the arrows pointing away from the controller.
Then on whichever button that you set playback there will be a macro assigned called recorded.vkm. From there you can save or edit your recorded macro.

someairforcedude

So I have Tiger Woods 12 now and just wondering for the person that has 100%, 75%, 50% all perfect can, can you share those?

C.J.

I just picked up Tiger Woods 12, I will start looking into the game in the morning, and see if there are any variables that may change swing times depending on how you set up your character and what not....

someairforcedude

Awesome, Thanks C.J. Look forward to a macro I can try out soon. I have just recorded a 100% macro and been using that, but i want to edit it to make it 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50%, and to make it any better/higher than 100%, I just mash on the A button myself so no need for a 120% one... I just can't for the life of me figure out how to edit is the settings are really messed up...lots of down arrows on timeline editor and not 1 single up swing on it. Anyways, hopefully the new firmware/software update will fix that issue and we can do much better...

C.J.

Here is the perfect 100% I will start messing with the speed now to hopefully get consistent swings of different powers. The issue that I am running into is that adjusting this swing on the speed multiplier, Taking this swing and adjusting it from 1.0 to .75 will not give you a perfect 75% swing you end up with 93% or so most of the time with a drop to as low as 85%, so I guess that is where I will start . I know what ya mean about the arrows, I just ended up recording a 100% one as a template to make my own...The one I came up with is just about perfect as far as hitting straight down the range, but allows you to hold left or right on the" L" stick before you push the tac button starting the swing, thus giving you ability to to hook/draw the ball and still hit at 100%....I haven't had the time this week I thought I would to work on macros for TW12 but will for sure next week starting Monday morning. Ima try to get all swings in 5% increments from 30%-100%, a turbo "LB/A" button for power/spin, and with that I think almost any shot that you would take would be covered....The next question is what to do about putting? all I know so far is the 100% drive will also work for tap ins (anything less then about 2 feet or so)...

NYjetsNY1

C.J. said:
Here is the perfect 100% I will start messing with the speed now to hopefully get consistent swings of different powers. The issue that I am running into is that adjusting this swing on the speed multiplier, Taking this swing and adjusting it from 1.0 to .75 will not give you a perfect 75% swing you end up with 93% or so most of the time with a drop to as low as 85%, so I guess that is where I will start . I know what ya mean about the arrows, I just ended up recording a 100% one as a template to make my own...The one I came up with is just about perfect as far as hitting straight down the range, but allows you to hold left or right on the" L" stick before you push the tac button starting the swing, thus giving you ability to to hook/draw the ball and still hit at 100%....I haven't had the time this week I thought I would to work on macros for TW12 but will for sure next week starting Monday morning. Ima try to get all swings in 5% increments from 30%-100%, a turbo "LB/A" button for power/spin, and with that I think almost any shot that you would take would be covered....The next question is what to do about putting? all I know so far is the 100% drive will also work for tap ins (anything less then about 2 feet or so)...

Remember to always add descriptions and such and when ready upload to macro library.

odingalt

Staff member
Tiger Woods is definitely the game to test the limits of the analog sticks on the Viking. Please keep us posted on your progress. That game is all about the sticks.

C.J.

Thanks, I've been kinda busy lately, but figured out I really cant make perfect swings until I max out my stats and get all equipment unlocked because these all change swing but I will post them all as soon as I can.