Time management?

NYjetsNY1

Just wondering what people do about this. Most people have busy lives, I included. Where do you find time for video games on the weekdays?

Honestly, there are so many games to play. Crysis 2 looks amazing. I want it, but I don't see myself having enough time for it. I barely have enough time to enjoy MW2. I like MW2, I am not bored of it, so why get Crysis 2? Maybe waiting for a price drop is a good plan, no?

shaoliin

Im sure every one can find some extra time in the day unless ur a stickler and wont give up some sleep. I usually play late at night during the weekdays and i regret it most of the time. As for Crysis 2 if ur financially stable then you should buy any new game that catches ur eye. Even if u aren't tired of MW2 its always good to have a fall back game when u do get tired of something I think its just a matter of separating ur self from MW2 lol i don't see how ur not tired of it yet. I'm a huge Call of Duty fan, but its good to move on, BUT if call of duty 2's servers were still active like they were wen i played it then i would still be playing that.... so i guess im a hypocrite.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
crysis 1 > homefront > crysis 2 IMO....

According to 95% of people I've talked to as well as online reviews:

Crysis 1 is close to even with homefront. Keep in mind Crysis 1 came way earlier.

Crysis 2 is a whole different level from homefront. Crysis 2 is much better than homefront by multiple people.

Just opinions though, honestly go for what you want.

Homefront = COD + BATTLEFIELD
Crysis 2 = COD + HALO

My opinion, Crysis 2 is amazing. Homefront is good, but just good.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
no. cod has better graphics. i hate halos physics and cloaking is cheap IMO....

You hate it. A lot of people don't. How is cloaking any "Cheaper" Than camping? I am at least in 5 arguements about Homefront and Crysis 2.

No more arguing about them. I won't at least.

WetterThanWater

Not flaming, or taking sides, but I'm fairly sure Crysis 2 has better graphics than CoD, not to mention the engine is much better than CoD.

Like, my PC can run Black Ops, and every CoD game at max or close to max settings. Crysis 2 is hard to run, much much harder. I can run it on low-medium.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

WetterThanWater said:
Not flaming, or taking sides, but I'm fairly sure Crysis 2 has better graphics than CoD, not to mention the engine is much better than CoD.

Like, my PC can run Black Ops, and every CoD game at max or close to max settings. Crysis 2 is hard to run, much much harder. I can run it on low-medium.
your pc is weak. no offence

WetterThanWater

Are you kidding me? You try running Crysis 2 max settings.

The only thing thats not good in my PC is my sound card. only 5.1, and not built into the motherboard.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

i can.... i can run crysis 2 on max and i can run crysis 1 on max with the realistic mod....if you want me to i will tell you my specs on my rig.