Timeline Editor

ILBIEAST

If I make a rapidfire speed (or anything else) on the timeline, does it matter what line I put it on? I'm messing around with one for black ops and if I move it left or right by one line it changes the speed. So the little lines are kind of like speed multipliers? Not neccessarily a multiplier but if its changing the speed it is a different multiplier. I'm talking about the lines that arent numbered (for example 3 lines before 0.1).

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
If I make a rapidfire speed (or anything else) on the timeline, does it matter what line I put it on? I'm messing around with one for black ops and if I move it left or right by one line it changes the speed. So the little lines are kind of like speed multipliers? Not neccessarily a multiplier but if its changing the speed it is a different multiplier. I'm talking about the lines that arent numbered (for example 3 lines before 0.1).
The farther out you put the first dot the slower it will be, so you would just have to tune the speed multiplier way up.
Hope I helped.

ILBIEAST

Alright so closer or farther on the line isnt neccesarily better or worse since it may multiply to the same thing lol time to bust out the calculator