titanfall opinions?

bonefisher

I haven't played alot since alpha and beta but I'm sure you can have a advantage when using the berserker! ALWAYS! I'll start playing a little more and figure some great combinations to use for the berserker and post the rune pack when they get that up and running in the viking forge site!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That's pretty lame. Its not even like that particular game has a whole lot of exploites. U have your rapid fire and that's about it. I Dont see how they could detect button presses. There is no tween on buttons like triggers. There just digital signals.

I'm going to believed this is bunk until it happens to someone that definitively prove this. If it was going g to happen it would probley only pick up macro anologe movements or non humanized rapidfires.

jameswoo

Am using Xbox One Ragnarok rapid fire in Titanfall. The pilot single-shot rifle works great. It also helps with the titan 40mm cannon (with burst fire attachment).

Have not been branded a cheater by the system yet :)

odingalt

Staff member
Hi James thanks for your order glad to hear it made it across the ocean without any problems.

jameswoo

Now I'm trying the Xbox One Berserker... successfully loaded the Call of Duty Example rune pack from the Forge... but how do I select the Page, Group, and activate the Rune? Can't figure it out, any help much appreciated :)

bonefisher

Click on the example and take a look how page switching, group switching and activating works! Start pushing buttons while in private match to see how it works!

Last edited: