Titanfall

bonefisher

Who's playing titanfall beta? Just fixin to play to see what they have done since the alpha version! Which was awesome!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I signed up for the beta 3 min after they posted it. I have not got a confermation email with the pass key for the beta. Did u get a pass key bones? I would like to know if they have already given the pass keys to people and opened the beta?

bonefisher

Yes I was playing last night! Looks like they didn't change anything from the last time but still was great now! I hope they get a few more maps when they come out!

JIM WALKER

signed up for the beta code, heard nothing yet, will receive it today if I get chosen ... here's hoping ....

JIM WALKER

Like the action, training was a bit weird, maps are a little small, ( hopefully bigger in full version ), getting a little bit of movement drift ?? ( soldier continues to move after releasing the sticks ) .... weapons, clever mix of real and sci-fi, Titons are a lot slower than I thought they would be ... overall I like it ... give it 8.5 of 10 ....

bonefisher

Like the action, training was a bit weird, maps are a little small, ( hopefully bigger in full version ), getting a little bit of movement drift ?? ( soldier continues to move after releasing the sticks ) .... weapons, clever mix of real and sci-fi, Titons are a lot slower than I thought they would be ... overall I like it ... give it 8.5 of 10 ....
In the controller settings make sure the look drift guard is on! That should help the movement drift! The wild cards are pretty cool which they added that since alpha a month ago! I hope they put more maps out at launch! I think they put some ai soldiers for some that can't play to well.......make them feel good about doin some killin! LOL! So they don't feel like a total loser! So far I am enjoying the game!

KIL0 iRecon

The grunts and spectres which are AI controlled act as minions from your popular moba games. You start every match with a preset build time on your titan. Every minion kill decreases that time 2 seconds. Pilot kills decrease that time by 10 seconds. When in your titan, these minion kills then decrease the amount of time in which it takes to power up your core ability. They are meant to be there by design and will remain through the full release. If you check your kill/death, you will see a higher k/d which includes these minions kills. Followed by a lower k/d which it should say versus players. This is your true kill/death and not the inflated one due to bots. A lot of your weapon attachments are dependent on grunt and spectre kills as well. However what most people don't know is that the alpha and beta are both taken from the "Classic" muliplayer. There is also a campaign multiplayer. Respawn thought the community would accept the differences in this game easier if they had a more traditional shooter experience. By the way, if everyone doesn't know by now, the beta is open to everyone on Xbone. PC is getting there's either today or tomorrow. The closed beta was lifted so the servers could be stressed and properly tested under load. Happy fragging and "standy for TITANFALL"