To those who have the Viking...

LiOnHeArT24 said:
LoveKillzSlowly said:
I wouldn't recommend this because once you open the controller you have just voided you warranty. Why is it that you want the PS3 sticks so bad? How 'bout you buy yourself some FPS freeks and/or caps4stix. I use both on all of my controllers.

Caps4Stix:
http://www.bespoke-solutions.net/

FPS Freeks
http://www.kontrolfreek.com/Game-Contro ... -Freek.asp

I use only the FPS Freeks on the right thumb sticks not left and then I use the grips from caps4stix and put them over my left thumb stick and the right one over the FPS Freeks. This helps with comfort when playing MW2, the FPS Freeks work really nice, they improve your accuracy but they don't necessarily make you play better. So if you sucked before then you will probably still suck with them.

Dude Caps4sticks are beast!!! I had a pair of grey ones for my Hammer and it really helped my fingers from slipping off (if that's what your looking for)! All you do is pop them on top of your thumb sticks. I just recently ordered two black pairs for my new macro that I also just ordered in color black! I also purchased a black silicon case for my controller cuz I tend to have pretty sweaty palms for a total non-slip feel, the only thing is that I have to cut holes in the silicon case to have access to the tac switches both back and front but that shouldn't be too hard! I'm really picky with taking care of my stuff especially a $200 controller so the Cap4stick and silicon case should help preserve and keep it in good condition, plus an air foam case for the controller doesn't hurt either lol! Can't wait for my new macro for total noob pwnage hahaha :)
I only see grey for xbox on the website. The black one's say for ps3. Where can I get the black one's for xbox?

Lynx

Wow so I ordered the FPS Freeks yesterday from amazon and didnt pay for the overnight delivery. However I checked the tracking number today and they are out for delivery :)... To bad UPS is really dropping the ball with my Viking Controller lol.

LoveKillzSlowly

Yeah I'm suppose to be getting mine the 14th had to wait 2 long weeks. -______-

Let me know what you think of the FPS Freeks, took me a few days to get use to them because at first I thought they sucked but now I can't play without them. I only use them on the right analog for aiming because It doesn't do anything for you when you use them on the left. I would also be careful taking them off because I know someone who managed to rip the rubber off the controllers thumb-stick while trying to take them off but it was probably because he is a dumbass honestly. When trying to take them off push the right stick up and then use your teeth to pop them off instead of struggling to take them off with your fingers. I always keep my FPS Freeks on even if I'm not playing a FPS game.

LoveKillzSlowly said:
Yeah I'm suppose to be getting mine the 14th had to wait 2 weeks. -______-

Wow I just ordered my Macro this past Friday at night and it's all ready suppose to get here on the 14th!!!

Lynx

I guess ripping the rubber off has happened, I was checking on the kontrol freek forum, but I will let ya know what I think about them tonight when I play some Medal Of Honor :)

As for UPS ya I dont even want to talk about it. When I got my Odin I ordered it on a thrusday night and got it monday afternoon with the standard shipping. This time I ordered on a monday evening, it shipped very early wednesday (3am) and I wont get it until tomorrow if im lucky. They re-scheduled my delivery date twice already.