Top Shell

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Thanks for that link fredrow that really helped me out now i just have to get some of that 30 awg wire and a mod chip ans start modding. I do have another problem though its the lighting i have a desk but see i block the light from where i sit. What do you guys recommend for lighting when you mod? table lamp or what?

I'm sorry about this dude............ But I can't help you out anymore if your asking questions like this one......

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Yo Fredrow whats up man its just a question you don't have to be a d**** about it.

Haven't you ever heard the phrase; for every stupid question, you're gonna get a stupid answer in response?

Well your question about if you need light; I would put under a stupid question!! Not bashing on you, but maybe you should think just a little bit longer next time before asking questions??

Because of course your going to need light. I myself try and get as much light as I can over my work bench.

Fredrow

Really??? That's it, you just needed someone to tell you that its better to solder under light; than trying to solder in the pitch black??

obo

Fredrow said:
Really??? That's it, you just needed someone to tell you that its better to solder under light; than trying to solder in the pitch black??
lol

Xx Binno xX

I know that i need light im not stupid. I was asking if there was any kind of light that would help me be able to see the board better. But you said you try to get the most light possible when modding the controller so to me that means basically get the most light possible.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
I know that i need light im not stupid. I was asking if there was any kind of light that would help me be able to see the board better. But you said you try to get the most light possible when modding the controller so to me that means basically get the most light possible.
A floresent(the tube/white lights) give off more light than regular incandescent(regular lightbulbs)