Torn on a new controller..... Custom Ragnarok Vs. Scuf...

Subject says it all.... I just got a fat commission check and feel the need to add to my ****nal of controllers...

I already have a Macro (Serpents, Silver and Black) and two Ragnarok chips that I need to finish installing. I am tempted to get a custom Ragnarok, but the Scuf controllers look pretty cool with the two paddles on the back. Not sure what to get *grumbles*

Also, if I do go with the Scuf should I get a wired controller or does it really make that much of a difference in latency?

Just had a great idea.... Fredrow..... you think you could instal one of my Ragnarok chip into a Scuf? Using the paddles as the tac switches? Let me know... mwahahahaha *insert evil laugh here*

blake

i would go with a scuff man. i have a macro and i love it but the scuff controllers are awesome the only problem i have with it is with the adjustable triggers some times it will randomly fire if you have it down to low. other than that it is amazing

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
If you already have a Macro then I would go with the scuff also. I dont think the chip would work in the scuff since the motherboards on the scuff have to be a certain motherboard.