Trouble downloading runes?

nlnSilencenln

Is any one having trouble downloading runes? Every time I hit the download tab I get a message asking if I want to leave the page then the download wont go through no matter what choice I make.

JIM WALKER

Is any one having trouble downloading runes? Every time I hit the download tab I get a message asking if I want to leave the page then the download wont go through no matter what choice I make.

I had this happen a couple of times, after trying several attempts I removed a couple of runes from my library, presto, it saved ... no idea why, didn't think the library list had a limit, but it worked from then on .....

nlnSilencenln

I just deleted 2 runes and it still wont go. I will mess with it later I'm getting frustrated...Thanks for all you input guys.

odingalt

Staff member
Hey you forgot to bring this to my attention this morning, will look into it. It seems to only affect certain runepacks. I see code spew.

nlnSilencenln

I never had that problem before, it always worked perfect. After we were done I came home and tried to load that rune pack we were messing with and that's when it first started. Your right, its only that particular rune pack.

Last edited:

nlnSilencenln

Its fixed now. The runes that were causing the issue are the runes that odin had edited while me were in the forge together. I deleted all the actions in the runes without deleting the rune itself and made them again exactly the same as they were before and the rune and rune pack works fine now. Apparently the runes don't like to be edited by different computers I'm not sure but its all good now.

JIM WALKER

Its fixed now. The runes that were causing the issue are the runes that odin had edited while me were in the forge together. I deleted all the actions in the runes without deleting the rune itself and made them again exactly the same as they were before and the rune and rune pack works fine now. Apparently the runes don't like to be edited by different computers I'm not sure but its all good now.

Hope the last part of you post isn't so, could cause issue's later with the library runes being edited ....

odingalt

Staff member
Hope the last part of you post isn't so, could cause issue's later with the library runes being edited ....

I don't think it's associated with multiple editors on a rune. It looks like an overly-zealous piece of the program looking for corrupted data, thinks a rune got corrupted when it hasn't. Took me most of last night to wrestle control of the source code and server, should be able to dive into it more in the coming weeks now that I figured out how to edit the source code and upload it to the server. (Previously I was only doing the firmware side and the protocol documents and left the web app side up to the contractors, slowly learning my way back in to the web app side)

JIM WALKER

I don't think it's associated with multiple editors on a rune. It looks like an overly-zealous piece of the program looking for corrupted data, thinks a rune got corrupted when it hasn't. Took me most of last night to wrestle control of the source code and server, should be able to dive into it more in the coming weeks now that I figured out how to edit the source code and upload it to the server. (Previously I was only doing the firmware side and the protocol documents and left the web app side up to the contractors, slowly learning my way back in to the web app side)

Not surprised you have it figured already, and good to know there are no issue's for later, you still amaze me odin, your all round knowledge is very impressive, thank you.