Trouble ordering

huckster_one

I cannot finish my order for some reason. I keep getting this in the confirm page: The CVV code you provided is too short.

Any helpers out there? Thanks in advance! :D

Ben

Your CVV code is the last THREE Digits on your signature strip, so it should be THREE Digits long.

huckster_one

The browser at work was the problem earlier. The new problem is that I cannot ship to a different address than the one my card is registered to. I want to ship to work as I am not home to receive UPS. What now? Order and take the chance that my support ticket gets skipped or just wait for an admin to help me out?

NYjetsNY1

huckster_one said:
The browser at work was the problem earlier. The new problem is that I cannot ship to a different address than the one my card is registered to. I want to ship to work as I am not home to receive UPS. What now? Order and take the chance that my support ticket gets skipped or just wait for an admin to help me out?

You must match the shipping address with the billing address. No other way - sorry. It is to prevent charge backs and fraud. Just a safety precaution.

huckster_one

OK then :evil: , no money from me. And it"s impossible for anyone to sne dgifts to people this way also. Thanks for the help.

NYjetsNY1

huckster_one said:
OK then :evil: , no money from me. And it"s impossible for anyone to sne dgifts to people this way also. Thanks for the help.

I'm sorry but these options created so many problems for viking360 by allowing paypal and different addresses so they dropped those.

Remmnever

Ben. said:
Your CVV code is the last THREE Digits on your signature strip, so it should be THREE Digits long.

Actually on American Express cards the CVV is four digits and on the front of the card.