TURBO AN94 needs testing!

Mokuro

I honestly don't see a difference in my end. I would really love to see a zero-recoil macro though. :)

Edit: I take back what I said. I can tell the difference while not ADSing. Good stuff, bonefisher!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I was testing speeds on my ragnarok for a faster rate of fire on the AN-94 and i found at 35.7 sps it seemed to fire the first two rounds over and over at a fast consistant speed. I havent tested your macro yet but if its anything like the ragnarok speed i used it seems to be just milleseconds faster than normal rate of fire. Honestly not a big enough difference for me to use but I do belive that RF on this particular weapon can increase the rate of fire by just milliseconds.

SHawking

I'll test this out tomorrow Bonefisher and let you know. The AN-94 is one of my favourite weapons to use in the game, so I'll definately be able to tell if this is faster than the normal rate of fire etc; indeed you're last RF for the AN-94 was great, though the recoil on it was insane (i.e. I struggled to hit a shot/enemy at times without the gun kicking up heavily/vertically). The recoil obviously wasn't your fault though - i.e. it's down to the game's mechanics - so no worries :D

bonefisher

Make sure your aim assist is on in your options and on your Xbox settings because I haven't had a problem! If you are aiming when someone comes around it might not work as well as aiming once you see them!