TURBO KNIFE AND RIOT SHIELD

NYjetsNY1

Wow, thanks to the hard work of Me47. Nice macro. It was insanely slow but he never tested it. I removed a lot of the gunk out of it and then edited it to make it work! Thanks a bunch Me47!! Without your macro to understand how MW2 turbo stuff works, I never would have been able to make these macros.

http://viking360.com/download-software- ... +Warfare+2

9 NEW MACROS AVAILABLE. They should all be there at the top... enjoy.

There are 3 super-turbo knifes, 3 turbo knifes, and 3 riot shield turbos.
Read the directions to figure out which is right for you. FAL = turbo knife, UMP = super-turbo knife, etc. Enjoy.

NYjetsNY1

Me47 said:
I actually helped someone? lol thanks though! These look SICK!

All I did was glance at your macro, then built off it as a base. Gotta give you props tho. They are very sick...

WetterThanWater

Just out of curiousity, I have two questions.

1) Can you just hold down the knife button forever, and it'll keep going ? Because I've never used it, or saw a video of someone just holding it down, mostly just gameplay.

2) How did you guys find out how to do turboknifing ?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Just out of curiousity, I have two questions.

1) Can you just hold down the knife button forever, and it'll keep going ? Because I've never used it, or saw a video of someone just holding it down, mostly just gameplay.

2) How did you guys find out how to do turboknifing ?

1. Yes, but only if it is on a tac switch. If it is on B / RS, you must press it as fast as you can.

2. As far as turbo knife, BlackBurn, a moderator, released a turbo knife for COD: BO. I guess he just figured it out somehow... dunno. The macro was terrible, no offense to him. I basically studied how it was made, and then learned stuff myself about macros. I built my own, based on his, for the black ops turbo knife. Then knowing my knowledge, plus using Me47's turbo riot shield beta (also not a great macro - not his fault at all he didn't have a controller he just made the macro on the computer) I built a turbo knife for MW2, and then several.

Get a macro controller!! Lol, I wanna see your reviews on the macro controller's turbo knife.

WetterThanWater

I'm going to hopefully this weekend, my life has just been hectic lately, my grandfather came out of surgery for colon cancer, and then they gave him 30x the amount of sedative, which almost put him in a coma, he finally woke up, he was asleep for like a week and a half, so my parents didn't want to leave his side :/

+ My friend also wants to get a viking! He also has an HD PVR which is a plus for this company, hes already planning it xD

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I'm going to hopefully this weekend, my life has just been hectic lately, my grandfather came out of surgery for colon cancer, and then they gave him 30x the amount of sedative, which almost put him in a coma, he finally woke up, he was asleep for like a week and a half, so my parents didn't want to leave his side :/

+ My friend also wants to get a viking! He also has an HD PVR which is a plus for this company, hes already planning it xD

Glad to know your grandfather is doing better.

Also happy that you and your friend are getting vikings. Let me know anything you'd like macro-wise.

WetterThanWater

Since my controller is already ordered, im just making a .vks, and I came upon a question, is the turboknife for semtex, throwing knife, c4, or other equipment? Because most of em' work.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Since my controller is already ordered, im just making a .vks, and I came upon a question, is the turboknife for semtex, throwing knife, c4, or other equipment? Because most of em' work.

For MW2 copy and pasted from my description in macro library:

"NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A SEMTEX/C4/CLAYMORE/TACTICAL INSERTION AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!! IF YOU USE THEM UP OR USE A DIFFERENT EQUIPEMENT THIS WILL NOT WORK."