Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 VERY GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYjetsNY1

Re: ~~V10.0 TURBO KNIFE~~

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
rodman55 said:
Please Try To Make One With Steady Aim Pro... Its A Tradition From Cod 4 To Use That
it works fine with steady aim

not steady aim pro... and i have to test a steady aim pro version will be doing this whenever i have time

Remmnever

Just wanted to let you know that this v10.0 is working great. I'm using it on my r3 tac switch but I might move it to r2 switch. I'm going to post a video soon so people can see it in game.

xxVIKINGxx

Hey, when I assighn the tactical turbo knife to tac switch and drop shot to RS the drop shot doesnt work all it does is not let me run can anyone help me with this, Thank you

NYjetsNY1

xxVIKINGxx said:
Hey, when I assighn the tactical turbo knife to tac switch and drop shot to RS the drop shot doesnt work all it does is not let me run can anyone help me with this, Thank you

wrong section man you need to upload ur .vks Im gonna move this to support controller check there please do not post about issues here. It has nothing to do with turbo knife, nor black ops. Look in the controller support section upload ur .vks there and i'll check and fix it for u

THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2511

1badfish

hate to sound stupid... but do i need to create my own macro from the ones that are posted....when i download posted macros they do not show up in my folder...just want to make sure im not doing something wrong

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
hate to sound stupid... but do i need to create my own macro from the ones that are posted....when i download posted macros they do not show up in my folder...just want to make sure im not doing something wrong

When you download a macro they should default in a download folder / desktop. They should be marked turboknife.VKM. When you go into the macro software, you click either RS/B or a tactical switch and hit "Open Macro" you should be able to direct it to the turbo knife.vkm

Watch this video at 6:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCAaf-4K ... _embedded#!

That will show you how to add a macro on RT. For Turbo Knife RS/B put it on RS/B (whatever ur knife button is) or download the normal/tactical setup (is ur knife RS or B? RS = normal B = tactical) for a tac switch and put it on ur tac switch

1badfish

Thanks NY...cant believe was that simple! Was going about it completely wrong...I get it now....Thanks again.

Remmnever

Re: Splunge Knife + Speed Knife

NYjetsNY1 said:
IF YOU ARE CONFUSED BY THE UPDATE PLEASE POST

You went from version 10 to 15 to 25. You might want to go up one number at a time or you will be at version 100+ soon.

NYjetsNY1

Re: TURBO KNIFE V25.0

nah eventually turbo knife is splitting into 2 seperate macros, one speed knife one splunge. Speed knife = super fast knife.. splunge = fast knife but has lunge.

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
nah eventually turbo knife is splitting into 2 seperate macros, one speed knife one splunge. Speed knife = super fast knife.. splunge = fast knife but has lunge.

So did anything change besides the name from the v10 macro?

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

So did anything change besides the name from the v10 macro?

yeah its less glitchy its better. i'm trying for a speed knife now

NYjetsNY1

Re: TURBO KNIFE-SPLUNGE [insane lunge! and speed!]

johnny8s said:
I love the turbo knife and can't wait to try the splunge.

Thanks I'm basically lungeing every knife, speedy 2-3x faster ... Soon there will be a speed knife, 4-5x faster so you can knife 4-5 guys in rapid succession if there all there, splunge is great if u need a better knife, speed knife is better for hitting tons of guys fast. Personally I have my splunge on the bottom top tac and am testing speed knife on the other tacs, once its done, will have splunge on bottom top tac with my finger resting on it, and speed knife under that ready to be used should the time come.

NYjetsNY1

Re: TURBO KNIFE-SPLUNGE [insane lunge! and speed!]

speed knife is actually ending up being extremely hard to make. So far the Splunge-turbo knife is 2-3x faster.. does anyone think we need a faster one? If so I'll keep trying to make speed knife but its so hard to make...