Turbo Knife

NYjetsNY1

Works with semtex / bouncing betty. Only works whilst you have the semtex / bouncing betty in your inventory!

Attachments

• Turbo Riot-Shield 2.0 Tactical Setup.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 36
  • Turbo Riot-Shield 2.0 Normal Setup.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 33
  • Turbo Knife MW3 V2.0 Normal [TAC].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 37
  • Turbo Knife MW3 V2.0 Tactical [TAC].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

NYjetsNY1

V2.0 Is out, along with quickredraw pro versions

fixed...

Attachments

• Turbo Knife QuickDrawPro Enabled Normal [Tac].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 15
  • Turbo Knife QuickDrawPro Enabled Tactical [Tac].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

logan

Hey Jets, could u plz make a right trigger akimbo spray thats around 24 sps (mw3 rapid fire speed) i want to have pistol secondaries to the turbo riot. :)

NYjetsNY1

[video=youtube;j7cSF5WUhB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7cSF5WUhB4[/video]

Not the best video or example, but all I had quickly!

SSBelmont

I'll test test as soon as I get back from lunch. Quick question - Why does it matter if you use a tac switch or not? Will the timing be different if you use a tac or RS?

SSBelmont

I just tested these and here are the results:

* [Not working 100%] Gun Turbo Knife Normal Users glitches if I press RS back to back.
- Sometimes on the 2nd or 3rd turbo knife it glitches and appears normal speed.
* Turbo Riot-Shield 2.0 works fine for me
- Could not find any glitches or slow-down for this one.
I wonder if we need to reduce the speed multiplier? Or, move the RB/Y combo out in the sequence.

NYjetsNY1

* [Not working 100%] Gun Turbo Knife Normal Users glitches if I press RS back to back.

It is made for the tac. What gun are you using?

Will be fixed in 2.0

I was working on 2.0 and could have gotten it to work, but the problem was - family. Family came over, delaying me. I won't be able to test until tomorrow.

SSBelmont

It is made for the tac. What gun are you using?

Will be fixed in 2.0

I was working on 2.0 and could have gotten it to work, but the problem was - family. Family came over, delaying me. I won't be able to test until tomorrow.

I was using the SCAR-L and yes the 2nd and 3rd appears to be normal speed. If you can give me some tips I can try some tweaks myself.

noonoo390

omg i juste owned with your rapid fire . i have mk14 as my primary and the riot shield as a secondary first i use riot shield to block, cover when i turn the corner and so no one can kill me from behind when my primary gun is on lol. if i use the turbo riot it is beast with support strike until i get Juggernaut. i use the riot shield for kill confirmed which is my favorite mode,domination and i went beast with it in search and destory lol once i started using the riot shield my whole team does the same then the opposing team started to do it but yea using it as a cover so when someone shoot the shield i back up and change to the primary and shoot with the mk14 beast wish i can post the video