Turbo Knifing WORKS!! 09-25-2011

Colonel Sanders

Hey guys, Just a Heads-up.

I'm not sure if many of you Know this but I'm gonna Spill the Beans. MW2 Turbo Knifing Works!
Some may Dis-agree, However I do not. You just have to use the Black Ops Turbo Knife Macro, Only you have to Speed It Up a bit and Remove the Third (Y) Button Push.

And Hey-Presto, You Have MW2 Turbo Knifing Again.

I can Upload the Macro I use Only By Request, And You will have to Wait Until I get home. Sorry.

NYjetsNY1

Upload the macro here. What gun / setup do you need to have it work, and does it work outside of private matches?

Colonel Sanders

Upload the macro here. What gun / setup do you need to have it work, and does it work outside of private matches?

Yeah mate, When I get home, If i Remember. If I remember Rightly, I think the only thing(s) You needed in your Class was a Semtex...But don't quote me on that. and Yes i Got several
Game winning Kill-cams on SnD (Public) with it.

Dude, It is just your Turbo Knife Lunge Macro from Black ops. Just a Little 'Tweaked' I will bring it up tonight when I get home. And Finalise it. Should be uploaded within 24-48 hrs
Maybe 72hrs (To allow for my Narcotics related set-backs)

Cheers.

Lord. Alexander

Well It Seems as though Colonel Sanders has led us on kinda a bum steer.

However, I know him in Real Life, He Is Pretty Heavy on the 'Green Grass' if you know what I mean and He probably forgot all about this.
Anyways, He Made the Macro and Gave it to me when he First Worked it out. Here they are! I modified them to be a bit better, They do work. I got Multiple Game Winning Kill-Cams last night on SnD with this Macro.
View attachment #TACTICAL# MW2 UPDATED Turbo Knife.vkm

I also have here- The NORMAL Edition of the macro
View attachment #NORMAL# MW2 UPDATED Turbo Knife.vkm

NYjetsNY1

However, I know him in Real Life, He Is Pretty Heavy on the 'Green Grass' if you know what I mean and He probably forgot all about this.
Anyways, He Made the Macro and Gave it to me when he First Worked it out. Here they are! I modified them to be a bit better, They do work. I got Multiple Game Winning Kill-Cams last night on SnD with this Macro.
View attachment 331

View attachment 332

Are there directions? Such as what guns to use with which turbo knife? / what equipment to use?

View attachment 331

View attachment 332

This knifing macro glitches up a bit, if i keep clicking the knifing, it ends up just doing Y Y's and doesn't work that great. I'll upload my turbo knife macro when i get the chance because my one is perfect and rarely glitches up.