User Created:Macro Set's From Newly Posted?

JLIT

First off big props to Chris and any others whom contributed to the mass amounts of newly added black ops macro's. Has anybody tackled a good way to utilize these and would care to share their VKS file? This has probably been answered already but I couldn't find where but what does the No S.... designation mean? No Secondary? I'm aware that the M92 LAW launcher shouldn't be used with any of the reload macro's and semtex used for most except otherwise designated that the tomahawk be. May have answered my own question but S=Special? Anyhow I am trying to experiment different ways of implementing all these new macro's with the old good working ones but am having a hell of a type, however having the increased amount of pages does help keep it simple, I'm just looking for others whom have a bit of logistical edge in organizing these for best use

a Spec Of fluff

PM me or post what guns, rapid fire, jitter etc you want within ur macro set(and where you want them assigning and i can create one for u) i can post mine if you want but its fairly complicated meaning LB n RB dont throw grenades they do jitter and akimbo mode (plus my macro sets are created for tacical button(B is knife and RS is lay down/ crouch) layout on COD BO)
No S hand means (No sleight of hand when using this macro)
With S Hand means (Use sleight of hand when using this macro)