user programmable

JR 426

is it currently possible to get a user programmable mode in the prest editor, like the one in th all in one driver?

Ben

JR 426 said:
is it currently possible to get a user programmable mode in the prest editor, like the one in th all in one driver?

Not as of yet. The Editor eliminates the point of needing a "User Programmable Mode" doesn't it?

JR 426

kinda but right now i have 2 different speeds cuz blacklight seems to work better slower than cod. it would be nice to have just the one and if i wantd to change it i dont have to go to the pc

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You actually play blacklight? The area 51 game? My brother bought it for only $6 and I thought he wasted his money... It was terrible, in my opinion anyways.

JR 426

blacklight tango down on xbla. its not great but its fun. thats just an example of how not all games accomodate the same sps and it would be nice to not have 8 presets.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think that's different then... I think I was actually thinking of blacksight... I dunno, the one I was thinking of sucks.

JR 426

Brando said:
Do you have to do the programable mode if you have 3.5mmj ?

3.5 or pnc dont matter its just a preference. besides, i think it qould be nice to see all modes in the wditor someday. universal ones like the user programmable speed should defineately be on there.

Xx Binno xX

I'm going to agree with Ben here because the hex editor defeats the purpose of the use in the all in one because you can make your own presets so you can have what ever you want on your controller. That is the point of the hex editor(To make your own presets) :lol:

JR 426

ok maybe im the only one who thinks it would be nive to be able to change it on the fly. i still think everything should eventualy be available in the editor

ian_tweed

I agree with you. The editor is great, but it is very COD specific. It would be a lot more useful if it were made so it was easy to use for other games.

For example, the ability to put rapid fire on the right tac is essential for many games. Halo, for example, has weapons where you need to hold the trigger (e.g. laser), so having rapid fire on the RT is useless.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

i have custom presets but it would be nice to just turn the controller on and have the modes set to what ever.... for example

mode 1- CoD W@W
mode 2- 27.40 sps
mode 3- y,y jitter slow
mode 4- x,y,y jitter medium
mode 5- x,y,y jitter fast
mode 6-user programmable

the first 5 are from my custom driver......i know you might call me lazy but once i sit down to play xbox i really don't get up and i don't like having more than 6 modes in my controller because sometimes during game play i like to switch between mode 2 and one of the jitter modes....i personally would love this......but i don't know how much coding that it might take on E's side.. :?