V 360 Clan

v360Reflex

Hello everyone :D i've created a Viking 360 clan a long time ago but im starting it back up again and i want to get a lot of members with a Viking 360 controller i mean why not make a clan for Viking 360 after all the amazing products they sell! we can advertise so much as one massive clan i will accept you in my clan if YOU HAVE A MOD AND YOUR GOOD AND YOU ARE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO V 360 ______ so Messsage me about it on Xbox Live my GT is V 360 Drastic

Itz CHARLEY

oooo oooo ill join im awesome at SnD and ill try out. I have 840 ms and ill change it to either V 360 big cuz or V 360 CHARLEY. Or V 360 Mr Dr

viking360fan

i kinda started a clan with a friend and we put viking in are bios ur welcome to join the names for my country(fmc) we already have another viking controller owner joined :)

Itz CHARLEY

Omg it is sooo worth the money. I'm addicted because I just got it last Friday and now I can't because I'm on vacation.

v360Reflex

well im not really into joining "other" clans i made my own clan for a reason so i can make the right decisions for my clan i am a good leader so im going to stick with it also, if i were to join your clan. lets say we did GB and you said your from a different country well then not all of us can compete because im pretty sure on GB theres separate ladders for different countries. but thank you for the offer. plus im mainly trying to sponsor for "Viking 360" and too get them more buyers :D to wipe out the competition because i look at it this way, the other modding companies i feel wont get far in business with having too get buyers too send their controller back in for an update and viking 360 lets you download EVERYTHING a mod is possible to do on the controller with out having to send it back in for an upgrade or stuff like that :D and with the new Viking Hex Editor is beyond!! fantastic and no other modding company does this i think. plus making a clan for Viking i think is a wonderful idea too because it is the least we can do for them to make such a amazing controllers such as the Duo & Sleeper! i mean these are the best type of mods out there it wont get any better than Viking! :D

V 360 FTW! :D