Valhalla

Krier023

Useful Poster
Hey guys I was just wondering. any idea when the valhalla modchip is coming out. i think it might be the first one i do by myself. lol

Krier023

Useful Poster
nice im saving up for it :D . is it binded to the dpad? and does it have input and output on each button? i want one already

Ben

Krier023 said:
nice im saving up for it :D . is it binded to the dpad? and does it have input and output on each button? i want one already

Not sure on the spec's to be honest :/

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The valhalla in question was the next viking chip, but I see that this slim x-box is also called valhalla... That's a coincidence...

Fredrow

I'm really curious on how good this new Valhalla duo chip set is going to hold up. I wounder if it will have the same problems with overheating at all, or who knows maybe its the next best thing since sliced bread!!!!
One thing I also like on the Xbox360-S is the 5 USB ports.....

Here is a link to NewEgg on here is a specs layout which seems to be easier to check out!!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105041

Fredrow

modded matt said:
yeah, I was speaking of processor revisions, I think he was talking abotu the new slim xbox.

I know what your talking about, because that's what this whole Valhalla name is all about!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v freas 13 said:
i dont get y every1 is getting so hyped up about the new xbox but wat is valhalla?
Valhalla xbox has 1 65nm chip(hopefully fixes rrod)....the Valhalla controller.....still clasified(only e knows all the details).....but I do know that there is alot more customizability with the new chip.

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
v freas 13 said:
i dont get y every1 is getting so hyped up about the new xbox but wat is valhalla?
Valhalla xbox has 1 65nm chip(hopefully fixes rrod)....the Valhalla controller.....still clasified(only e knows all the details).....but I do know that there is alot more customizability with the new chip.

Valhalla is the new chip inside of the new Xbxo360, and I think that is a new chip that has the CPU & GPU built into one.....

I know the details/specs about the new Viking360 project coming out, but I will not be sharing any of that information. I'm going to let E do all the special hype about his new baby that is coming out in September....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
v freas 13 said:

Didn't you hear? They have completely obliterated RROD. The new x-box has the LED under the power buton go red instead. It's the red eye of death.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
v freas 13 said:

Didn't you hear? They have completely obliterated RROD. The new x-box has the LED under the power buton go red instead. It's the red eye of death.
hey atleast with an xbox theres a chance of fixing it.....as for a ps3 if you see that YLOD your pritty screwed.....