Very Slick Looking, But Just Wondering...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Looks excellent! profesionaly done! Now I don't have a controller to actually test it out, but I was looking at it and I noticed a few things. One of the tact switches wasn't available to be used as a mode switcher, I beleive it was the left but I don't remember. Also, there is no option to hold the tact to cycle through modes either. I don't know if that was done for a reason, but none the less. I also found it sort of confusing that the primary modes were on the left of the interface, but on the viking controller they are on the right (not that they have to stay that way now, but they always have been). Regardless, looks nice.

odingalt

Staff member
VERY, very, very excellent observations. Thank you. I will work on these issues.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Also, I just thought of the wrestling rapid fire setting thing. The GUI currently doesn't seem to support rapidly pressing any buttons but the triggers, but that isn't really the most important feature you could be adding anyways.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

wooooowwww od i said that exact thing to you in a pm that ps3 said about the tact and you never read it did you....its ok though :cry: