viking 360 vs evil controllers

smrx8

I have both and for gta Iv the evil is much faster then the raven,I just sold my raven after owning it for 2 days.

hope it helps

odingalt

Staff member
I would be much appreciative if you could post some GTA IV multiplayer game play vids of your Evil controller in action. IF it is truly faster, then I'll guarantee the release of a Viking driver to make our Viking controllers match the speed of an evil controller in GTA IV.

Why didn't you issue us a support ticket on the issue before selling your controller, we would have been happy to look into increasing the speed? We would have been more than glad to look into this issue and develop a new driver. Viking CAN and will do anything the other mod shops can do. But we need to see video proof of the other mod in action. Otherwise it's just heresay. (or are you just an evilcontrollers staff memeber lol)

Go to 6:38 in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAXQAryoeR0

Otherwise this topic has been beaten to death, until we can see some proof videos

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=255&p=2560&hilit=gta#p2560
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37&p=2420&hilit=gta#p2420
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=374&p=2398&hilit=gta#p2398
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=388&p=2415&hilit=gta#p2415

BlackMamba

Even if the Evil should be faster than the Raven, honest and transparency to your costumers must be your number one priority And I don't think that Evil Control understand this