Viking Battery Pack

stacks

I just received my Viking controller and noticced that there is a battery pack that came with it. Is there anything special about this battery pack?

noonoo390

I just received my Viking controller and noticced that there is a battery pack that came with it. Is there anything special about this battery pack?

Nope its just a regular battery pack I recommend using rechargeable batteries because eventually the battery pack starts to run out quicker and the rechargeable batteries last longer. I have so many default Xbox batteries but I can't use them any more with this controller because after a while for some reason it don't charge any more.

Run your macro controller with the play and charge kit it came with.plugged into the charging cable....it works best like this... My macro draws so much power the lights dim when it's not hooked up.

modded matt

the macro is a power hog. I have one of the originals. when my batteries are 3/4 dead, the lights dont even come on, but the controller works.. lol

Ya Matt, even on a brand new fully charged battery, as soon as i take off the play n charge cable the lights dim out to some different color... It's really weird.