viking berserker chat fix :)

Drastic

If you have the paddles on your Berserker and want to still chat without doing anything to the stereo adapter

1.get other controller, turn on, plug in headset
2. turn on modded controller
3. select choose this person for the normal controller
4. unplug normal controller, set "Choose this person" for Berserker.
5. plug in normal controller with chat headset connected and make sure its a wired connection.

and now you have chat without having a mic plugged in on the Berserker! of course if you do not have paddles this does not apply

whoismiked

I am a tad bit confused here, but let me see if I got this right:

After doing these steps you will essentially be using your berserker normally, but have a second controller laying nearby that your heasets is connected to so you will be playing with one controller but talking through the other? and both controllers will be on and running?

odingalt

Staff member
Blowing my mind... somebody tried to explain this the other day but I thought they were full of baloney.

modded matt

yes its true, the MS chat system is buggy. I use the kenect for chat. it has come a long way from the 360 version and sounds crystal clear.

Drastic

Yes but have to plugged in with charging cable too so u need 2 USB ports free and aux port.. I'm sending my back getting it replaced though.. The transmitter won't connect back to my Xbox the power led won't turn on only the preset led is on :( great headset though. If this happens again I'll definitely be calling turtle beach!