Viking Digital Shipping

mlongo3

Could Someone (Moderator or Admin) please tell me how fast each of the shipping options are (By Business Days).

• Home Delivery $10.14
  • Express Saver $19.92
  • 2Day $27.14

Thanks

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

All are for U.S.

Home Delivery - 4-10 Business Days.
Express Saver 3-5 Business Days.
2Day 2 Business Days (after UPS has scanned and sent shipment)

odingalt

Staff member
Our ZIP code is 99336. If you go to FedEx.com you can get shipping time estimates if you punch in our ZIP code and your ZIP code, plus the service you're interested in.

DON'T FORGET TO ADD PROCESSING TIME! 24 hours for pre-built controllers and up to 3 days for custom builds.

mlongo3

Our ZIP code is 99336. If you go to FedEx.com you can get shipping time estimates if you punch in our ZIP code and your ZIP code, plus the service you're interested in.

DON'T FORGET TO ADD PROCESSING TIME! 24 hours for pre-built controllers and up to 3 days for custom builds.

Would a Tyrs hand be considered a pre-built if I order it with LED's?

NYjetsNY1

Nope, Fully customized per your specifications, this controller can take up to 3 business days to build and ship.

odingalt

Staff member
Currently, we're shipping out all orders same-day or next-day - even custom builts. That could change as we get into November and December holiday shopping. :)

For the month of September, we're incredibly slow, anything you order should ship out the very next day.

mlongo3

Currently, we're shipping out all orders same-day or next-day - even custom builts. That could change as we get into November and December holiday shopping.

For the month of September, we're incredibly slow, anything you order should ship out the very next day.

I was going to wait until monday came to order, but now that you said that. I'm going to order Today :D