Viking Question

NS_NEWCOMER

I just purchased the Viking Black and I have a question about it. If you have two buttons programed, such as pressing A and B automatically in 6 seconds, does the controller disconnect. If it does disconnect, how do I keep it from disconnecting?

NYjetsNY1

NS_NEWCOMER said:
I just purchased the Viking Black and I have a question about it. If you have two buttons programed, such as pressing A and B automatically in 6 seconds, does the controller disconnect. If it does disconnect, how do I keep it from disconnecting?

Why would it disconnect? And on a tac switch, you can have a macro that presses A and B for 6 seconds... I am confused by what you are asking but nothing will disconnect the controller except a disconnected battery pack, or dead battery pack, etc

NS_NEWCOMER

By disconnect I mean that leaving it idle after awhile with normal wireless controllers would disconnect it but I don't know if it happens with this one.

NYjetsNY1

NS_NEWCOMER said:
By disconnect I mean that leaving it idle after awhile with normal wireless controllers would disconnect it but I don't know if it happens with this one.

Oh, if the controller is running a macro it won't disconnect. I never tried a long period of time though. I guess connecting it to the xbox via play and charge kit wouldn't be a bad thing here.

shaoliin

Play and charge kit is definitely the way to go you wont kill ur batteries and u can guarantee that there will be no disconnection.