What is still possible to do with a j tag?

VeNGaNCe34

Okay so i know there has been multiple updates to stop j tagging but they have failed. What i am wondering what more is possible to do than get to 10th and complete all challenges. I recently bought them both from moddedlobbies.com and i am really happy with how everything worked out. basically i am looking to buy more mods done by j tag but dont want to get scamed. so what and from whom should i buy. Also i want it to stick in live play. so anything like the multi weapons or the perk injections sounds cool i just want some more details. i dont want any phony people claiming they can do it in this discussion just the hard facts. so can any "real" ja taggers help me out?

a42ozslushie

Blackburn made his own Freebooter and got past like the 9716 dashboard update so he does it online now. The multiple perks and third gun got patched when the new maps came out though. He still offers some pretty sweet infectables :D

PS3andCOD

Contributor
He completely made his own free booter? That's some crazy skills right there. That's gotta be at least 50 hours of work.

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah making a rebooter is mad hard, but someone is always going to make one. freeboot 0.03 is already out for 9199 but you can run emulators and stuff ona jtag too

gamebeatter

the new rebooter came out before he made his own probably but you do have to make your own image but as long as you have your orginal nand dump and cpu key it should be easy

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah someone on xbox scene came out with an "easy freeboot" also that lets you do everything without going to command prompt

gamebeatter

thats the cheap way, the reason they made it "difficult" in my mind is so little kids who bought XBR boxes for mw2 would be able to use them, as jester said : "freeboot will separate the men from the boys"

Krier023

Useful Poster
lol yeah the little 12 year old kids that bought their jtags and didnt make them are all screwed. especially because i doubt when they bought their jtag it came with original nand and you need the original nand for freeboot

gamebeatter

Plus when freebooters
came out they didn't change any of the gashes of the keyaukts so only xenon can go online so I help people make images with consoles that arnt xenon, but I will say this I get good money for doing system link with my jtag, I just need
like 3 more ppl at the going rate so I can get a Thor hammer
but then i need 1 or 2 more so I can get a case/LEDs and a 3.5mm Jack added