What is the Price range of the viking GUI

I was wondering if anybody knows what the price range of the Viking GUI will be in, so I know if I should start saving up or not. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

IrishStyle

I don't think there has been any talk of charging for it.....I believe it will be free to viking users...but I am not sure so don't hold me to it.

obo

pretty sure its gonna be free.
As thats what comes with the viking360 controller=free software updates for life

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The viking GUI is supposed to be just a software thing, no hardware updates will be needed. It sounds as if you thought you may have to buy a new controller.

Xx Binno xX

The viking GUI is a program for us as users to make our own code for the games we play. That way OD doesnt have to make a code every time we ask him to. I'm guessing its free, why would you pay for it? You already bought the controller.

horatio13

IrishStyle said:
If it is free I think we should all donate a Dollar or something for the work that went into it.

If it in fact comes out for free i'll be making a 20$ donation if it is a nice program, cause i have many plans I'd like to put into effect ;)

odingalt

Staff member
I can confirm the Viking GUI will be 100% free for existing and future Viking customers. I've got this entire weekend blocked out for coding, I will have some early prototype/beta for some users to test hopefully by the end of this weekend, assuming my coding goes well. Never know, sometimes you get hung up for hours on the same line of code lol. Sometimes you tear through 500 lines of code with no problem.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I can confirm the Viking GUI will be 100% free for existing and future Viking customers. I've got this entire weekend blocked out for coding, I will have some early prototype/beta for some users to test hopefully by the end of this weekend, assuming my coding goes well. Never know, sometimes you get hung up for hours on the same line of code lol. Sometimes you tear through 500 lines of code with no problem.
good luck...hope all goes tswell :D