What Type Of Learner are You?

Mista DUBstep

Hey guys,
I am doing some Research on the Human Psyche for a Course I am doing.

I need to gather some Data on Learning Styles/Levels.

I need you to Please Answer this Question.

How did you best learn how to use the Viking Macro Controller?

Example answer- I Learnt with my hands (Trial and error) So basically pressing this button did this or that...

**Odin** If you read this, can you please also answer- How did you Learn how to Modify controllers, How did you come up with the Marco controller?

Thankyou Everyone.
In answering this post, The data I collect will be kept in confidence by Myself. This data includes, But is not limited to. Names, Locations, Details. ect. Under the Annex A Declaration 2011 Of Personal Security confidence I hereby announce I shall not Breach the Confidence.

Mista DUBstep

XxbinnoxX said:
I am a hands on an a visual learner
So, It would be best to to 'class' you as a Kinastetic learner.

How Would you go about teaching someone else how to use it?
EG, I would sit them down and take them through it, and at the same time think how that this is bettering myself as a teacher, and how it helps improve the learner.

NYjetsNY1

Yep trial and error. No audio - no guides, none of that helped. I simply had to physically do it.

I tried buttons, I ran through the software. No directions, just simply pressing every button I could get my hands on and figured out how to use it.

When I'm teaching others, I like to teach them exactly how to do it. I like to walk them through it and have them do it.

Go through everything, try everything - that's why I love to help via teamviewer.

I already know I'm a kinesthetic learner. And teacher if I ever was one.

I hate how in school most of the time you have to learn via audio. The teachers teach by reading aloud. That simply will not do for me.

When I see graphs, I can partially memorize it. But if I really want to learn it, I have to write things down multiple times.

Since I am so bad at learning audibly, I can listen to extreme heavy metal music while doing math problems for example. It won't phase me one bit. This isn't good, as teachers like to lecture while you take notes. That means unless I really write all of it down, I won't pick up the audio stuff.

In math, once I can do a problem, I can solve it for life. I can't see how it's done and know it, or hear how it's done. I have to do it.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I can learn in any of the styles effectively (watching, doing, reading or listening), so it's dificult to say which is my best. However, if I'm teaching someone something I use a combination of showing them what to do and oraly explaining it. That seems to be what works best, especially for say math. I don't find writing things down helps me at all, if I write it down once I'm as likely to remember it as if I write it down 30 times.

obo

I would definitely be a Kinastetic learner. I can't pay attention worth shit in large classrooms and learn extremely well with one on one teaching.