what's your take on the next gen!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey im posting to get peoples thoughts or views on both xbox one and ps4. In so many words what is your review on your next gen system!

bonefisher

Let's put it this way! Been up all night and day playing ghosts and battlefield 4 on xbox one! Just loving it! Only thing I miss is my Viking controller! Took a while to get use to putting my fingers back hitting the buttons up top since I've been underneath so long! Loving the voice commands in game and switching my channels! I have two and they were quick and easy setting up also! Games are running smooth it is totally awesome! I need a rush order over here for a Viking controller!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Let's put it this way! Been up all night and day playing ghosts and battlefield 4 on xbox one! Just loving it! Only thing I miss is my Viking controller! Took a while to get use to putting my fingers back hitting the buttons up top since I've been underneath so long! Loving the voice commands in game and switching my channels! I have two and they were quick and easy setting up also! Games are running smooth it is totally awesome! I need a rush order over here for a Viking controller!
Thats way sweet! Im kicking myself for not pre ordering. I cant find them anywhere. I should be able to pick a xboxone up on tues from Kmart. I have put a reserve on one and I was told I could pick it up that date.

I want to get my hands on one so I can try to get my opensourse 12f683 chip I published out in acidmods site to work on the xboxone controller. The controller boards appear to be CG and it almost looks like with small tweaking I might be able to get my chip working in a xbox one controller. If I can accomplish this Ill already have a sick repertoire of mods! I am looking forward to the release of the new macro controller as NOTHING hails in comparison. The viking Facebook link has some sick teasers in there and they even have some new loop settings! Going to be a big game changer for sure!

Last edited:

modded matt

I have mixed feelings about my xbox one. I only play games for about 35% of my console usage. The rest is for apps and communicating with friends.... I dont like the new party system. I dont like the new dash layout. I dont want my boxes to move. HOW DO I SEND A VOICE MESSAGE? <--- thats the worst part????? WTF???

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I haven't had much time to play with all the features but I was kind of disappointed in the lack of apps I was kinda hoping that that at least have an Xfinity app for my stream pic.I haven't been able to test the party chat or Skype or any of those other apps as I don't know but people that have the Xbox one but I'm looking forward to that as well. I'm picking up a high def cable box today so I can at least get a taste of what Xbox one could do with a television.The Voice Command could be a little irritating at times since I got to repeat myself two or three times to get it to perform its function.

bonefisher

It's all new learning curve but you'll like it once you get the hang of it! On the voice commands for tv you have to say tv switch then your favorites pop up then say watch espn2 which it jumps right on the channel! I think there is a lot more settings things up to get it the way you want but it is working better each day I finding new ways of doing the commands to make it easier! Just found out how to party up to play lol!

ooRedXoo

The Voice Command could be a little irritating at times since I got to repeat myself two or three times to get it to perform its function.
I have mixed feelings about my xbox one. I only play games for about 35% of my console usage. The rest is for apps and communicating with friends.... I dont like the new party system. I dont like the new dash layout. I dont want my boxes to move. HOW DO I SEND A VOICE MESSAGE? <--- thats the worst part????? WTF???
agree so much with you two.. big learning curve, gonna take awhile to get used to

the new UI is so confusing and annoying

Last edited: