when are the programs and videos gonna be up

Lynx

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Lynx said:
odingalt said:
http://www.vikingforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1911&start=10

We got ran over by a freight train. Moving software release back to tomorrow night. If you absolutely can't wait, you can download a really ROUGH beta here:

http://www.viking360.com/downloads/thev ... _setup.exe

WORDS OF ADVICE. DO NOT BOTHER building any macros or macro sets using this build. There are several bugs in this build that will NOT let you carry your macros forward to the next version, so making/saving anything is a waste of time. Secondly, this build is not x64 compatible as we are working out those bugs as well. Please remember this is just the rough beta, we have another build coming tomorrow that is a huge leap over this one.

E

Will any of the future builds support x64? I already ordered my controller and its shipped, however I have 2 laptops. Ones a macbook which is my primary one, and than a 64-bit Windows 7 laptop that I use for business and stuff like this.
he said in the post you quoted that the patch is being done....it should be in the final release.

He said they are working them out, I work in Information Systems and Admin for a hospital but there are things that we try to "work out" but they never come to fruition. I was just verifying that it will be fixed.

odingalt

Staff member
Where I come from, we make fun of the IT department for their incompetence...

I should be insulted that you have compared us to an IT/IS department. Think about it dude - if we don't release working software, we can plan on 90 credit card chargebacks... I can send you a buggy build right now if you'd like, then you'll just compare us to a typical IT department again. :mrgreen:

Lynx

odingalt said:
Where I come from, we make fun of the IT department for their incompetence...

I should be insulted that you have compared us to an IT/IS department. Think about it dude - if we don't release working software, we can plan on 90 credit card chargebacks... I can send you a buggy build right now if you'd like, then you'll just compare us to a typical IT department again. :mrgreen:

Thats an unfair statement, 32 and 64 bit could be considered different platforms, very much like you said your software only runs on certain resolutions and not on mac. It was a simple question. We have programs that only work on 32x. I wasnt trying to offend anyone. Our IT department is a joke, but IS on the other hand is a completely different scope here.

v360Reflex

well like M1A1 said there fixing this problem with the x64 bit... so i cant wait till its fixed i haven't received my controller yet cuz i was not home at the time so i should get it on friday and hopefully using my Serpent Black Controller. i herd that it comes with all the programs? or something but im hearing about these bugs and stuff in the programs so i guess i should wait to install the final 1.0 version and eventually 2.0 version?

odingalt

Staff member
Keep an eye on the website, under Downloads -> The Viking Software. We have a beta released, we have a much more stable version (including x64 support) coming tomorrow. By this weekend we will be ready to fill up the macro library.

LoveKillzSlowly

v360Reflex said:
well like M1A1 said there fixing this problem with the x64 bit... so i cant wait till its fixed i haven't received my controller yet cuz i was not home at the time so i should get it on friday and hopefully using my Serpent Black Controller. i herd that it comes with all the programs? or something but im hearing about these bugs and stuff in the programs so i guess i should wait to install the final 1.0 version and eventually 2.0 version?

The software doesn't come included because the software was never ready in time for pre-orders.

You said you're package arrived on Tuesday in another post, if you or no one else is available to sign, they usually leave a little sticker on your door with a date and time at which they will try again. I don't think you ever got a package..Friday just doesn't make sense when they supposedly came on Tuesday. It seems like Friday was your original date you were suppose to receive it. You know you could pick it up too if they really came by your house.

v360Reflex

LoveKillzSlowly said:
v360Reflex said:

The software doesn't come included because the software was never ready in time for pre-orders.

You said you're package arrived on Tuesday in another post, if you or no one else is available to sign, they usually leave a little sticker on your door with a date and time at which they will try again. I don't think you ever got a package..Friday just doesn't make sense when they supposedly came on Tuesday. It seems like Friday was your original date you were suppose to receive it. You know you could pick it up too if they really came by your house.

ik this.. lol i have a Odins raven and i havent singed before cuz i wasnt home. and such.. i know i can pick it up but i dont feel like going down there.. but yes it did say next date to come to your house 10/8/10 so thats tomorrow.. so im excited and will be home to sign.. also will be doing a Unboxing Video on youtube!