when is the update for the viking

Remmnever

-ST0NE- said:
they said 24th or 25th i really wont 2 no please no false information thanks

I spoke with Odin a few days ago and he was still shooting for the 24th or 25th. But he has a separate team that does the software changes so they could have been delayed. Either way it should be out soon. I personally would rather have them make it perfect before releasing (even if it does take a few more days) instead of releasing it before it is ready and have lots of bugs.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
-ST0NE- said:
they said 24th or 25th i really wont 2 no please no false information thanks

I spoke with Odin a few days ago and he was still shooting for the 24th or 25th. But he has a separate team that does the software changes so they could have been delayed. Either way it should be out soon. I personally would rather have them make it perfect before releasing (even if it does take a few more days) instead of releasing it before it is ready and have lots of bugs.

100% agree

NYjetsNY1

v360Reflex said:
uh.. i didnt get an update on my software was it a firmware update? :oops:

firmware update coming in a few days along with a small update...
I think theres a big release planned for New Years, but don't quote me on that

Stone I dont mean to be rude but...you seem a little demanding/ungrateful for the work these guys are puttin in. Patience my friend =)

NYjetsNY1

A basic update for resolution is out.
The next update will fix analog sticks.
Also will be a firmware update for the analog-fixing update.
Then there is a big update after that-i believe new years but probably later- that will add new features like x/y axis disabling, anti-recoils and bursts.. possible new LED configurations (maybe) and maybe other stuff..