Where can I find the Black Ops Anti-recoil macros?

SSBelmont

I searched the library and couldn't find any. I have seen posts from Jet regarding his anti-recoil macros but I cannot seem to find the post nor can I find them in the library. I am having problems connecting to the site from ISP and I am having to use Proxify.com to get to the site. My controller is on the way and I want to get some macros ready.

Regards,
Belmont

SSBelmont

So that post by Silver had both anti-recoil and rapidfire, right? He said he ModdingBros rapidfire and Jet's turbo knife. Did his macro also have anti-recoil? I don't see a way to save a specific button track from a macro so I can use it in other macros, it does not look like that is a feature of the software. So do I simply need to manually try to reproduce button tracks that I find useful in other macros? I would like to combind the V3 rapidfire and your anti-recoil macros into one macro.

Any recommendations?

NYjetsNY1

So that post by Silver had both anti-recoil and rapidfire, right? He said he ModdingBros rapidfire and Jet's turbo knife. Did his macro also have anti-recoil? I don't see a way to save a specific button track from a macro so I can use it in other macros, it does not look like that is a feature of the software. So do I simply need to manually try to reproduce button tracks that I find useful in other macros? I would like to combind the V3 rapidfire and your anti-recoil macros into one macro.

Any recommendations?

Unfortunately, the software does not support copying specific button tracks into other macros. You can save macros, and edit them, but no "copy and paste" basically :(