Where can i get a used macro viking controller

jay2nice000

i have searched ebay for the past few days and have come up blank....and i have also searched on my local CL (orlando) and have come up blank does anyone know where can i get one because 170 is alil to much for me :(

NYjetsNY1

jay2nice000 said:
i have searched ebay for the past few days and have come up blank....and i have also searched on my local CL (orlando) and have come up blank does anyone know where can i get one because 170 is alil to much for me :(

I highly recommend not buying a used one.

You lose out on ALL warranty, and if your controller breaks there is nothing you can do.

"What if I buy a viking360 macro controller or legacy controller from a third party (craigslist, e-bay, 'from a friend') can I send it back for repairs if it doesn't work?"

No. The 90-day warranty only applies to the original purchaser. Furthermore, while there are some repairs that we will perform (sometimes for free) even outside the 90-day warranty, we do not offer any repair service to owners who did not purchase directly from Viking360.com.

If you are concerned about warranty, only buy a controller directly from Viking360.com if you want to be covered. For modchip, modchip wiring or manufacturer's defects in the controller, you can send the controller back for free repairs for 90 days. After 90 days, some issues may still be repaired for free (we just ask that you pay shipping). Under no circumstances will we make any repairs if the warranty sticker is missing and/or the controller has been abused or tampered with.

We have adopted this policy to be fair to our repair shop - we have seen a few tampered or poor 'do it yourself' installs that customers have attempted to return to our shop. We should not be expected to repair controllers that we didn't install in the first place, nor should we be expected to repair controllers that damaged due to tampering or abuse.

jay2nice000

i know the risk of buy it used but i go to school full time and work part time, its just 185 ( w/shipping ) is pretty steep for my pockets i was hoping that someone with a high percent rating on ebay would sell one but no luck :( . all i see on ebay are the old rapid fire vikings. which are cool and all but i want macro for things such as turbo knifing or macro for like a 15 hit combo on street fighter

jay2nice000

PS3andCOD said:
The reason you can't find one is they're too awesome for anyone to sell. Enough said.
agree i see other controllers on ebay and other p.o.s mod controller sites that cost more than a viking controller but are not as cool or good. just because your controller has more lights than mine doesnt make you a better player :lol:

NYjetsNY1

jay2nice000 said:
PS3andCOD said:
The reason you can't find one is they're too awesome for anyone to sell. Enough said.
agree i see other controllers on ebay and other p.o.s mod controller sites that cost more than a viking controller but are not as cool or good. just because your controller has more lights than mine doesnt make you a better player :lol:

Plus our LEDs are fully user-customizable. 16 LEDs you can pick and choose at will. Viking360 FTW!

jay2nice000

ok serious thinking of selling my 1 of my kidneys to the black market :twisted: .... also what happen to the controllers...before you had like 6-7 controllers on sale now you only have 2 o_O are you guys gonna have anymore custom controllers...or is viking360 going under :eek:

NYjetsNY1

jay2nice000 said:
ok serious thinking of selling my 1 of my kidneys to the black market :twisted: .... also what happen to the controllers...before you had like 6-7 controllers on sale now you only have 2 o_O are you guys gonna have anymore custom controllers...or is viking360 going under :eek:

We are selling out like wild fire! We need to restock! Our new controller shells won't be in for a bit. Hopefully odingalt can get them on the site soon.

jay2nice000

Well, when u mean in bit...like a few months...or weeks..or days? reason i ask is so i know how much time i have to save up so when you get the new custom shells i can be the first to order one :D

NYjetsNY1

jay2nice000 said:
Well, when u mean in bit...like a few months...or weeks..or days? reason i ask is so i know how much time i have to save up so when you get the new custom shells i can be the first to order one :D

I have no idea! We have so many people awaiting the new shells. Only odingalt knows when they will be ready to ship.

odingalt

Staff member
jay2nice000 said:

We sold out of shells and we just recently fired our paint shop. It took them four months to paint 50 controllers. (Well, 4 months and counting...). We changed paint shops but the process is painfully slow and we are waiting for the first batch to come back to see how the quality of the new shop turns out. Basically we got screwed by our last paint shop and still waiting for the new shop to get the first test order of shells done.

noonoo390

ebay thats how i got mine and at a price thats cheap if there are no sellers keep looking it took me a while to find sellers but once u find them chances are your good

odingalt

Staff member
We just had a customer open a ticket asking where they can sell a gently used controller. I will direct their attention to this thread.

NOTE: VIKINGFORUMS POLICY IS NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. WE SOMETIMES ALLOW AN EXCEPTION TO SELLERS WHO CAN VERIFY THEY ARE OWNERS OF A MACRO CONTROLLER AND CAN PROVIDE AN E-BAY ACCOUNT WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK. VIKINGFORUMS, VIKING360.COM LLC AND ANY AFFILIATES ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER IF YOU GET RIPPED OFF. WARRANTIES DO NOT TRANSFER TO THE NEW OWNER. TRADING OVER THE INTERNET IS RISKY.

LoveKillzSlowly

I might actually want to sell mine, It is practically brand new. No wear or tear whats so ever. If anyone is actually interested they might want to PM me and I will gladly put it up on eBay, don't discuss it here with me because it is against the rules. I haven't decided if I want to get rid of it but I never use it at all and I'm that type of person to buy things just to have.

diggidoyo

If anyone is thinking about selling their macro Viking controller, I'll gladly pick it up at near retail if it is in good condition. The price is not the issue, its just hard as hell sometimes to get my hands on some things while being in the military. PM me if you have one for sale.