Where NEW Software, Update and ETC ???

fst2011

Hello everyone,

Please dont flame for question, I tried searching and cannot find the answer, sometimes even thu answer may be there its hard for me to find so with that info explain please bare with me.

I remember with the old macro controller, there was a page explaining what the new version software was and where to download it. Also if there was an update for the controller, there I think was a page explaining how to do it. Also, there was a library of macros...I dont know if there is an official one or just made by gamers.

I was hoping to find some runes for battlefield and etc. Can someone please provide a link or two as where I can find the info. I've yet to get my controller up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

;)

bonefisher

You should have received in your email (make sure to check your junk mail)giving you credentials to log on viking forge app! Also email how too and instructions with a update for firmware!

As of right now viking doesn't have the trading rune packs up yet but will hopefully soon! They do have an example for you to copy in your public forge to see how things go! Also they have been posting help vids on there facebook page on YouTube!

fst2011

Bonefisher,

thanks for the info...I remember getting some kind of email but not sure where it is now...as for the trading rune packs...what about packs made just by gamers? why do the people who know how to make some runes, upload them to a post. I know I could use one for battlefield.

any info on getting the directions which were sent thru email???

JIM WALKER

Bonefisher,

thanks for the info...I remember getting some kind of email but not sure where it is now...as for the trading rune packs...what about packs made just by gamers? why do the people who know how to make some runes, upload them to a post. I know I could use one for battlefield.

any info on getting the directions which were sent thru email???

Have sent a PM ....

odingalt

Staff member
Hello everyone,

Please dont flame for question, I tried searching and cannot find the answer, sometimes even thu answer may be there its hard for me to find so with that info explain please bare with me.

I remember with the old macro controller, there was a page explaining what the new version software was and where to download it. Also if there was an update for the controller, there I think was a page explaining how to do it. Also, there was a library of macros...I dont know if there is an official one or just made by gamers.

I was hoping to find some runes for battlefield and etc. Can someone please provide a link or two as where I can find the info. I've yet to get my controller up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

;)

Everything is currently being kept right on the product page here: http://www.viking360.com/modded-xbox-one-controllers/black-xbox-one-berserker-modded-controller.html

Look for the links "Download User Manual", "Download Windows App", and "Go to Viking Forge" on that page. Also there are two tutorial videos on that page as well, more to come. Start by downloading the manual and work your way from there.