Which rapidfire?

BuddahMonk

I have been using the 8.9 sps with the Fal. 7 sps seems a little slow for me. Haven't tried using the 10 sps. 8.9 sps Fal with silencer is what I use.

NYjetsNY1

alright alright, which dot sight reflex or red dot and why... also is the quick reload even worth it? Seems glitchy, because when u run or dont wanna reload it messes u up
thoughts on turbo knife?
3 questions above, knife, sight, and reload

ddebon1

NYjetsNY1 said:
alright alright, which dot sight reflex or red dot and why... also is the quick reload even worth it? Seems glitchy, because when u run or dont wanna reload it messes u up
thoughts on turbo knife?
3 questions above, knife, sight, and reload

Turbo knife doesn't work for me. I use it with the semtex. All it does is make the sound of the semtex, the knife never even comes out. I have also been having problems with the fast reload macros, they don't seem to be going any faster, have read that it should only be used with LMG.

Use the red dot, there really is no reason, it is a matter of preference.

NYjetsNY1

agreed with everything you said above.

OMFG FN FAL + RED DOT SIGHT + EXTENDED MAGS = RAPEAGE IVE BEEN MISSING OUT!!! SO GOOD

odingalt

Staff member
PM BlackBurn on this forums, he created that particular macro. I'll also send him a message via MSN with this thread link.

obo

ddebon1 said:
Turbo knife doesn't work for me. I use it with the semtex. All it does is make the sound of the semtex, the knife never even comes out. I have also been having problems with the fast reload macros, they don't seem to be going any faster, have read that it should only be used with LMG.

Use the red dot, there really is no reason, it is a matter of preference. [/color]
Make sure the macro is assigned to the right thumbstick or the b button depending on which button you normally knife with.

If you have it assigned to a tactile switch, it won't work.

ddebon1

obo said:
ddebon1 said:

Use the red dot, there really is no reason, it is a matter of preference.
obo said:
Make sure the macro is assigned to the right thumbstick or the b button depending on which button you normally knife with.

If you have it assigned to a tactile switch, it won't work.

Thank you for clarifying. I will try this out, but I like to use my 'nades so maybe I will just stick to the plunge and knife.

Thanks.[/color]