Why I hate MW3...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I got this clip yesterday and it angered me that I didnt get atleast a collateral. I was hoping for the triple but even a collateral would of got me happy. Hit detection is terrible in this game. [video=youtube;mWnJl3lEJOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWnJl3lEJOs[/video] change quality to 1080p cause it looks sexy.

BTW I now have 500 posts
icon10.png

odingalt

Staff member
IMO, the games get worse every year.

COD:MW was the best, other than COD1 and COD2 on PC before aimbots and wallhacks were standard issue.

NYjetsNY1

I haven't played MW3 much at all. I'm so sick of Cod. If I can avoid buying it, I probably won't be getting the next. Although I still love zombies.

titansfan2104

What's wrong with Yall?? Lol. This is the best one to date just for the simple fact of its super fast and discourages campers. I have been having some awesome games. Just had a 44-8 and was still holding my ospery gunner and my pave low when the game ended... Dang.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What's wrong with Yall?? Lol. This is the best one to date just for the simple fact of its super fast and discourages campers. I have been having some awesome games. Just had a 44-8 and was still holding my ospery gunner and my pave low when the game ended... Dang.
Honestly Im not that good at the game but I dont like the game so it doesnt matter. When I bought it I didnt want a MW2 clone and thats what it is and it doesnt discourage camping the maps actually make camping easier. I always die by stupid campers. MW3 not the best COD not even close. I agree with Odin the best COD was COD4. Plus you saw this bullcrap I obviously should of hit more then one guy.

titansfan2104

I don't sweat the small stuff. These games are not gonna be perfect and you will run into all types of players with different styles. This game is all about knowing the spawning system and how to either pin he other team or work back and forth when they flip. As far as your video , I only saw one questionable shot which was the last one and I really believe it was just the result of a mis timed quick scope and latency. That's part of gaming , it exists in every online shooter that I have played in some form or fashion. For the mw2 knockoff, you can't expect them to drastically change a game that leads in sells every year. If it ain't broke , don't fix it. Most complaints come from people that aren't very good AT the game and I'm not pointing that AT you either . Just saying .that no matter the product , 10% of the population won't like it. I don't see any glaring problems other than the occasional bad host and bullet lag along with getting spawned right in front of the enemy team( that can get bad in kill confirmed)

titansfan2104

Getting killed by a camper one time sucks, but if your not good enough to get him out of his spot and you keep going back then that's on you!!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah I hold like a 1.36 KD but I usually snipe in ground war so I guess its not too bad. I enjoy the game on occasions theres just a balance in the guns that they need to fix. I feel that COD4 had that balance perfect. The snipers were one shot kill and it worked out fine. You can get collaterals if they were lined up it wasnt questionable. Ive gotten a few of these this was just the worst one. But using a regular gun on this game bores me since again its like MW2 I know that MW2 wasnt a bad game its just all I did in MW2 is snipe. With a regular gun the game just seems like im going out there to die so hopefully I can get a few kills before that happens. And there are way more then just a camper in a game.

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
Agree MW3 just blows. Yes i agree with you jets WAW was prob one of the best games of the series except for cod4 the game was so perfect.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Jets knows where its at cod 5 was the stuff. That took skill, i play competitive and that game made GB/MLG the best

odingalt

Staff member

I don't know if this discourages camping... . I still get my best KDR's in MW3 when I camp out. When I don't camp, I am often a victim of the enemy-randomly-spawns-directly-behing-you feature of this game.

titansfan2104

Jets knows where its at cod 5 was the stuff. That took skill, i play competitive and that game made GB/MLG the best
Jets also loves a game that was loaded with powerful semi auto weapons were a modded controller was absolutely beautiful!! Besides, many more will agree that besides cod3 that WAW is one of the worst. As far as the sniping goes, i ONLY play hardcore because it takes the OP weapons /killstreaks out of play. HC allows for any gun to be instant death and takes weapons balance out and then it comes down to me and you and reflexes (unless your camping ADS when i round the corner) HC is definitely the way to go , dont rely on a minimap and constant uavs. send me some friend requests if yall play some GT= PURTY BOY PSN = Titansfan2104

titansfan2104

I don't know if this discourages camping... . I still get my best KDR's in MW3 when I camp out. When I don't camp, I am often a victim of the enemy-randomly-spawns-directly-behing-you feature of this game.
Thats because you got away from your team or someone on your team is camping and your getting away from them and the enemy team will spawn closer to you than him. It happened alot to me at first but once i learned the spawns i also started paying attention to where my team was. That dictates the enemy spawn more so than anything. If your playing DOM with a good team, you can capture two of the points. As long as no one pushes forward to capture the remaining one a good team can literally hold the enmies in a spawn trap the remainder of the game!!! The key is to not continue pushing torward the enemy because then your buddy that just got killed(odingalt) will notice he just spawned and what do you know ,,, your buddies just went too far and now you have the enemy team behind you!!!

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Jets also loves a game that was loaded with powerful semi auto weapons were a modded controller was absolutely beautiful!! Besides, many more will agree that besides cod3 that WAW is one of the worst. As far as the sniping goes, i ONLY play hardcore because it takes the OP weapons /killstreaks out of play. HC allows for any gun to be instant death and takes weapons balance out and then it comes down to me and you and reflexes (unless your camping ADS when i round the corner) HC is definitely the way to go , dont rely on a minimap and constant uavs. send me some friend requests if yall play some GT= PURTY BOY PSN = Titansfan2104
Hardcore also takes no GunSkill at all thats why i dont play it

titansfan2104

Hardcore also takes no GunSkill at all thats why i dont play it
Exactly .... You call it no gunskill... I call it me against you with no weapons advantage. It's more about true player skill and who is the fastest draw and to get on target. I think HC is better when connection suffers

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

+1. Skyrim is awesome. I play it much much more than cod. I'm level 57 in Skyrim.
I need to level my alchemy up its making me mad that i cant get the plentiful healing potion. i know the ingredients /: but yeah i got skyrim 3 weeks after it came out so im still kinda a low level...but back on topic i agree. i remember my best gaming days on CoD4 and WaW