Why NO Macros For BF3 ???

fst2011

Hey guys,

Been awhile since I was back. Had some family issues that kept me away. Alot has changed I been reading some of the threads. Cant believe viking macro is sold out. Anyhow, I was thinking of starting to play BF3 again and went over to the macro section to get some but there are only 3...Is this because the game will not allow a macro or is it cause no one had made any???

Any help would be great..thanks

Brian

PS: http://www.vikingforums.com/member.php?1127-MJ23KB24MJ23KB24...I tried sending you a private message but it said your inbox is full so I post it on your personal page. Talk soon bro hope all is well.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey man first off thank you everything is going well I hope you got everything figured out in your personal life family first. Glad to see you back!

Battlefield 3 is hard to make macros for as there arent as many glitches in the game, I know theres a spot feature that you could make maybe a rapid fire but other then that theres nothing I can think of to exploit. You can try finding things and making them, if you need help from there just give me a holler and I will help you man!

fst2011

Mj,

Ok...I will see what I can pull off. Its been so long since I made a macro I'm sure I forgot how to but I know you would be more then happy to lend a hand. As for glitches in bf3...I understand there might not be as many glitches. Im just trying to figure if maybe there is no rapid fire or anti-recoil macro, cause no one bothered to make one or cause it cant be done? Did you install the updated macro software yet if yes, do you like it?

Thanks again

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
A rapid fire is possible however the cap on the fire rate is pretty lousy on that game which is pretty sad(One of the reasons Im not really for battlefield). I think an anti recoil should work too though honestly you could make a rapid fire that shoots quickly and then throw your gun into single shot. I have and its pretty much the same layout and everything just with some bug fixes. Overall I enjoy it!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh geese I am flattered, just for that comment I will see what I can do, any gun of your choice well that I have I guess. So go ahead and pick one and I will try my best!

JIM WALKER

Thank you for saying you will try MJ....I use F2000.....Scar-H.....PKP Pecheneg....pistol...93R .....Any or all would be awesome,especially the PKP Pecheneg....I will keep my fingers crossed.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You should add me if you havent (I have so many viking forum people on my friends list I can keep track) and we can work on it as I try.