Why not slowerfire

snicker313

Don't panic just a little! I have been working on anti-recoils and slowing down the fire rate works way better.Seems to me better to hit the target,then spray a few extra rounds!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Personally, I dont just because i don't use any anti-recoils but whatever works for you man I'm glad your getting enjoyment out of the software/controller.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Me too! lol when I'm bored on a game I just mess with my controller really good passing time. Thats the only reason I made those rapid fires. Also what sensitivity do you play on?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh I play on sensitivity 7 I don't know why but I love that sensitivity. I like the faster rapid fire but lowering it could help if your trying to conserve ammo or get a little more accurate.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dang kids haha just kidding I'm very young myself but thats cool father, son bonding time. Its fun playing games with my dad although he is terrible at COD so we resort to a game of madden or NBA.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
That's wat i do i use our ModdingBros rapid fire on the the assault rifles and i do work

snicker313

Give the old man a break,it will be you soon LOL. I went to 6,not bad .Had some kid call me and old geezer , I really just play to have fun BUT I just had to let him no (SUCK IT)! ps my son plays on 2

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ill be good at COD though haha. Although he never really had all these games or anything so I guess I can give him some slack. I have a guy on my friend list thats like fifty and he is really cool. You tell him old man (just kidding).

snicker313

I'm like 50 , and when there's a crew of friends on I get worked pretty bad.But I still play,maybe it will keep me young?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ya thats how I will be. In my death bed ill still be playing some COD haha. Im always on and you can add me maybe play a few games together or something?

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Oh I play on sensitivity 7 I don't know why but I love that sensitivity. I like the faster rapid fire but lowering it could help if your trying to conserve ammo or get a little more accurate.
that's what I play on. It's not to slow nor to fast it's in between, that's why I like it.