Why should i buy a viking?

Which makes your controller better then the others?

I want you guys to sell me on your controller.

I been looking at gamermodz, Evil, and rapidfiremodz. and now yours.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well I know this is definatly true of Evil, not sure of the other ones... The viking does everything they can do and more, is more user friendly, and is actually cheaper than all but the lowest end models which have extremely basic features. Enough said.

Well I know this is definatly true of Evil, not sure of the other ones... The viking does everything they can do and more, is more user friendly, and is actually cheaper than all but the lowest end models which have extremely basic features. Enough said.

With that being said Gamer Modz pretty much does the same thing as yours but for cheaper all so. Its called the juggernaut.

the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Nl09xsCdQ&feature=player_embedded

a
nd the site.
http://www.gamermodz.com/Call-of-Duty-Juggernaut-Mod-includes-Jitter/productinfo/JUGGERNAUT/

w
hat gamer modz has to say" GamerModz® was the first company to produce Rapid Fire and Full Mods on the original XBOX & XBOX 360 controllers. Not only were we the first to market, we are the first company to ever produce a "mod chip" for the XBOX controllers. This innovation and experience has made GamerModz a household name in the gaming and modded controller industry.

What makes our Rapid Fire the most advanced? The SPS™ Rapid Fire Technology developed by GamerModz® and available only at GamerModz.com. This technology allows the customer to adjust their Rapid Fire in exact "shots per second". This is a technology that no other Rapid Fire on the market can even compete with. This feature allows the customer to set their "rate of fire" to any shots per second desired or required for different games and/or different weapons. The SPS™ series Rapid Fire is absolutely, hands down, the last Rapid Fire you will ever need. If the game you are playing can benifit from Rapid Fire, the SPS™ series will work! When new games come out or patches are released, you don't have to purchase a new mod! Just change your shots per second for that game and your done.
To add even more technology to the SPS™ series Rapid Fire, we have developed the SPS-X3. This mod contains the SPS technology as well as the ability to store 5 presets and set "burst" modes. The burst setting doesn't just turn the burst on or off, it allows you to completely customize the burst mode! You can set the burst mode to fire any amount of rounds per burst plus allows you to set how many shots per second you want those rounds to fire out of the burst. This is another innovation developed by GamerModz® and only available on GamerModz.com."

So with that being say, what do you have to say about that?

Dont take this like iam being a ****. Just trying to find the best place to to get a rapid fire. I use this the same way when i got a car.

====response beyond this line added by Odingalt (admin) in response to this post====

We are way better. Plus, when new glitches come out for COD:MW3 this Fall, you will be able to load those glitches into your Viking Macro controller for free the same day the glitches are available in our on-line macro library. Plus we have exclusive macros not available on any other controller. GamerModz makes this same claim, but his controllers do not have TURBO KNIFE, ANTI-RECOIL, OR HUMANIZED RAPIDFIRE. The guy is a salesman, not a tech guru. Let me make this perfectly clear. We don't lie to customers just to make the sale.

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF VIKING360 MACRO CONTROLLERS: TURBO KNIFE, ANTI-RECOIL, AND HUMANIZED RAPIDFIRE. 'nuff said.

GamerModz Juggernaught is capable of: DropShot, FastReload, JitterMod, RapidFire, Burst Firing. It only supposed the Default button layout. If new glitches come out in the future? You pay $$$ for the updates AND have to mail your controller in.

The Viking Macro Controller is capable of: DropShot, FastReload, JitterMod, RapidFire, Burst Firing, Akimbo Firing, Turbo Knife, Anti-recoil, Humanized Rapidfire, Zombie auto-aim, Superman dropshot in addition to regular dropshot, Auto sniper breath hold, QuickScope, over six different jitter speeds and methods, and customizability supporting every single different button layout in the COD games. AND THAT'S JUST CALL OF DUTY. Do you want to play something other than Call of Duty? The Macro controller has you covered.... if new glitches come out in the future, you pay $0, and you get them on instant download for FREE from our macro library.

Existing Viking customers, feel free to list your own special macros you have been using that you can't get on other modded controllers...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No, it does a fair amount of the COD related things, but the macro controller does even more for COD, plus almost anything you can think of for other games too.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
viking isnt rapid fire its a macro controller... you can put ANY mod onto it because its wired up to all the buttons... you can record segments of your gameplay onto the controller and repeat them with the push of a button, it has 6 added tactile switches and you can make your own mods for it... viking 360 is king and thats that... lol you most definately wont regret it.

jojoenglish85

I was sold on user friendly lol. Umm, so what if they offer you 10 different modes of burst? You can create your own burst more for each weapon in the game with a click of your mouse. Im not one to sit there for 30 mins trying to read 4 leds to make sure i set my controller up right. Im all for PLUG 'N PLAY action. What you should be telling us is what exactly are you wanting a modded controller for??? I will tell you this, I was going to go for gamermodz also, but I thought about what will happen if they decide to patch certain features of black ops or the upcoming MW3 in november. I didn't want to have to send my controller in everytime they decide to patch certain features, plus your going to have to pay them to fix it with and update. Viking bro, its updated by the power of usb and if you have internet connection. Just like your here now asking questions, you will be able to find the update for a patched fix on your game "FOR FREE". So by no means is anyone here telling you that gamermodz or any other competitor is not worth it, but we are just letting you know the differences. I bet that you will get a headache everytime you want to tweak your speeds and options. Maybe you should take a look at how you set up your controller with gamermodz and watch the video for Viking. Big difference and one offers less headache, good luck, either way you will have a good controller. My motto is and always will be, "Get'R Done Right The First Time Around"

i think iam sold on the vivking

after reading some of the Board index » Help » Complaints? Concerns? Issue's? on there site them seem gamer modz seems shaddy.

some of what people are saying.

"Let me tell you straight up how ****py you are on your deliveries, customer support, and products. I will never buy from this place again. When you order a controller it should say out of stock so your not waiting months for your controller. Update the site and be done with it. Colin needs an *** kickin for screwing people over. It's not fair and right to lead people on either RJ. I think you two are brothers just trying to weasle people out of their money to keep your buisness running. The RAPID FIRE(SPS) is the only thing they have going. The drop shot is not fast, the jitter sucks, and the reloads suck trying to figure out what setting to put them on. The fast reload they show on video is nothing like the controller you get. The settings they have on video is fast reload perk and not any of their settings. If you have settings then post them so other people can have them. Don't let us try to figure them out. You know why you do it though,IT'S BECAUSE THE FAST RELOAD FUNCTION ON THE CONTROLLERS ARE JUNK AND DON'T WORK. That is my two cents on you **** ants"

"I've seen a lot of these just browsing this part of the forum the past couple of minutes and its funny because the reason I came here was because of an order I made on May 7th. It has yet to come and the order status is still "Ready to pack". The controller shell I ordered was backordered but then we settled that all out and now its been almost 2 weeks since we settled on the new controller shell to replace the discontinued one. I sent an email saying that I would like to cancel my order but it still says "Ready to pack" and I asked when they would ship and I never had any response both times that I asked. I have decided to cancel that order (as there seems to be a ****load wrong with it) and will be ordering again within the next week but is it normal for something like this to take this long? RJ, please answer with some help, thanks."

"Have to say from placing my order to receipt was no problem but I will say their customer service sucks. I email and leave voicemail messages and get no return just a ticket code number that means nothing. Absolute joke"

NYjetsNY1

We also have the turbo-knife mod. Other companies can't.

Rapid-fire patched? New cod comes out? Simply plug your controller in and download the latest rapid-fire macros!

6 Extra buttons.

Macro controller - the last modded controller you'll ever need on the xbox 360.

Turbo knife mod on black ops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOiQdRCrNR8

JIM WALKER

viking is my third "modded" contoller..1st was evil,kept breaking down!their service sucks!!!!2nd rapid modz 10 mode version...ok contoller,BUT...all of them use the mode button,which means flicking from one mode to the other..not very good while" in game mode"...vicking macro contoller has 6 tactile switches so you can flick as much as you like while playing,plus of course,ALL the others are basically 'rapid fire' viking is the dogs ******** it does just about everything all the others claim put together...and the BIG plus is...you can create your own macro's and program them into your own setup.If I hav'nt covered everything and convinced you and every one else that viking is best,then ????? go home and play with your dolls.BTW...I am still a relative noob,still learning everything there is to learn about my vicking macro..even thats great fun,because it has so many features....BE CONVINCED...BUY IT...ITS THE BEST THERE IS !!!!!!!! ...Nearly forgot ! How many company owners..(ODINGALT) Actually talk to,and respond to his customers and forum users all the time...that alone speaks volumes about viking !!!!!!

Xx Binno xX

This is how I put the viking controller.
The controller is like a ***** you tell it what to do and it does it :). But really the viking controller is possibly the best controller you can find on the market for modded controllers.Companies don't offer free downloads on for mods on there controller? Do they have a USB programmable mod ? Most like that is a no. Maybe the do have full controller customization? But do they have a macro controller that can do that hard glitch or that really hard jump just with a button push? My guess is no. The Viking 360 macro controller is everything a controller could be. It can do mainly everything but play the game for you. Really hard combo in mortal Kombat? Just use the FREE software too make it. Or it can do really basic things as rapid fire an plus you can custom make your rapid fire for your internet speed if you lag a lot or if you just want a custom rapid fire that you think is really fast for you. This controller is so beast its like its on steroids. Program anything you want remap buttons to the tact switchs make that mod you really wanted to make with the macro software. The controller is complete customization of what you want to put on it and you can even choose from 16 different LED's to use and you can have your own ring of light color on the controller going. If I were you I would buy this controller.

ILBIEAST

The Viking macro controller is my third modded controller and it is the best. I had an evilcontroller (JUNK). With the viking software you can create anything you want/do anything you want. Auto hold sniper breath from holding the left trigger only is just one of many many many features of the viking. Did I mention the many features?

odingalt

Staff member
We are way better. Plus, when new glitches come out for COD:MW3 this Fall, you will be able to load those glitches into your Viking Macro controller for free the same day the glitches are available in our on-line macro library. Plus we have exclusive macros not available on any other controller. GamerModz makes this same claim, but his controllers do not have TURBO KNIFE, ANTI-RECOIL, OR HUMANIZED RAPIDFIRE, or half a dozen other macros that our controllers offer. The guy is a salesman, not a tech guru. Let me make this perfectly clear. We don't lie to customers just to make the sale.

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF VIKING360 MACRO CONTROLLERS: TURBO KNIFE, ANTI-RECOIL, AND HUMANIZED RAPIDFIRE. 'nuff said.

GamerModz Juggernaught is capable of: DropShot, FastReload, JitterMod, RapidFire, Burst Firing. It only supposed the Default button layout. If new glitches come out in the future? You pay $$$ for the updates AND have to mail your controller in.

The Viking Macro Controller is capable of: DropShot, FastReload, JitterMod, RapidFire, Burst Firing, Akimbo Firing, Turbo Knife, Anti-recoil, Humanized Rapidfire, Zombie auto-aim, Superman dropshot in addition to regular dropshot, Auto sniper breath hold, QuickScope, over six different jitter speeds and methods, and customizability supporting every single different button layout in the COD games. AND THAT'S JUST CALL OF DUTY. Do you want to play something other than Call of Duty? The Macro controller has you covered.... if new glitches come out in the future, you pay $0, and you get them on instant download for FREE from our macro library.

Existing Viking customers, feel free to list your own special macros you have been using that you can't get on other modded controllers...

Xx Binno xX

The better question he should of asked is why shouldn't he buy a viking and no one would comment because there is no reason not to buy one.