Wolfenstein rapid fire

jerrod710

Since the game is new figured I'd post this up about the 7 sps rapid fire. The game dies nit like it. It kind of glitches out and half the screen will turn a tan color. All this went away instantly when I turned rapid fire off. In addition with the 7 sps rapid fire you will not have any joystick free movement while firing (but works perfect with the rapid fire off). Just putting this out there for people who might play the game.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, humanized rapidfire would be the way to go. You'll want to create an "Action" (two points) but then add a bunch of intermediary points and make it so it simulats a gradual trigger pull and release. I might have to grab a copy of this and give it a go, it's be a great advertisement for Viking to show our controller bypassing an anti-cheat filter.

jerrod710

Yes, humanized rapidfire would be the way to go. You'll want to create an "Action" (two points) but then add a bunch of intermediary points and make it so it simulats a gradual trigger pull and release. I might have to grab a copy of this and give it a go, it's be a great advertisement for Viking to show our controller bypassing an anti-cheat filter.

And it's actually a pretty cool game. Hope they add multiplayer to it.

JIM WALKER

I didn't look but can you get a digital copy of this through xbox one?

yes you can .... also btw, I am using my BF4 lmg anti recoil rune on it, works a treat ... I now have my new PC as well, so up and running, need to figure out how to get forge onto this machine first though ....

odingalt

Staff member
Bonefisher, how's the game??? I was excited to hear they were going to try reviving the title again. How's the rapidfire working?

bonefisher

some of the guns are auto's then switch weapons then need rapid fire... just started but need to get to bed.... made some runes for it...simple one's! seem pretty good.

bonefisher

I see some cool runes made for this when getting some time to do it! Specially with dialing for weapons.....

JIM WALKER

I have already finished it 90%, just doing the final "uber" stretch now, everything else is unlocked and done .... mind you, deathshead is a bitch to kill on uber ... 5th attempt now ... lol

JIM WALKER

Yeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finished it ! .... 100% complete, that "uber" difficulty is an absolute bitch .... good fun though ....