Xb1 blade remapper

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I'm pretty stoaked was finally able to afford a new controller so I bought the new blade XB1 remapper in the bargan section. I also bought a mod port expander and programmable rainbow led kit to update the blade controller I got in the bargain section! Upon purchasing I made a boner move and forgot to add a extra blade paddle (style 2 white) to my order. So hopefully Odin if u are reading this can u update my order So I don't get dinged on shipping twice (if I don't hear from ya and decide to purchase the extra blade)! I would much appreciate it. I also replied to the contact us section and explained this. Please get back at me hopefully before it ships out. Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
Ok, I sent notes down to the shop to include a white style 2 blade. Hoping they see the notes before they build, pack and ship.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I just had time to install the rainbow led on my xb1 pro remmapper blade setup and I must say this thing is pretty boss!

It was a little frustrating as there is no tutorial on how to install it. The orentation of the mod port expander has specific ports for each ribbon and are not labled. I was able to look at the vias on the bottom and figure out what ribbon goes where. A updated toutorial would be of great use for these kits. It would defenantly cut down on frustration. Its also a chore figuring out where to stuff all the access ribbon slack and mod port expander but I believe I found the most practical spot for it. The end result is pretty awesome. Very happy with the purchase.

odingalt

Staff member
Nice work! Yes we need to purchase some different size ribbon cables from the supplier. We only had 100mm and 80mm lengths in stock and both are basically too long for the accessories like the guide button LED and blade. The mod pot expander has 1 in and 3 outs, and you have to go from the "out" of the modchip to the "in" on the port expander or it doesn't work. There is a little white square on the PCB next to the "in" port.

Definitely need to sit down and hammer out some new .PDF's for all the new add-on gear!