Xbox headsets

KillerMackem

I can't find a single UK site selling the Turtle Beach X11. It's so stupid that Turtle Beach doesn't have a warehouse based in the UK/Europe. It would make so much sense from a business point of view.

tigrau69

okay, i haven't tested other headsets but i got myself the Tritton AX Pro and these are some badass headsets.

i can honestly say that it improved my gaming a little bit, but the sound part improved like crazy. i now hear things in the game i haven't heard before.
like on skidrow, if i'm at C in domination and then go in the ally and stand at the stairs going up the building, i hear a traffic jam, so cars buzzing and stuff. on the far left of C where you spawn i hear a car alarm going off. on favela and other maps i hear dogs barking.

more important, i can pinnpoint where my enemy is. i tested it by listening where my teammate is and then compare it to the minimap and it's pretty much 100% accurate.

when i talk to my friends about the extra background sounds and they pay attention to it then they hear it to but not that clear.

a negative thing is that when a harrier is above you it makes it hard to hear others.

moddedmatt2

you are joking right? hahah keep trying Junior. you started with me, not the other way around. you may want to appologize and reopen my origional account before it gets way out of hand, you have no Idea what I am capable of.

Itz CHARLEY

yeah dont expect them to be cheap, but trust me they make every thing about xbox so much better. if i had to choose between having my turtle beaches and raven, i would take the turtle beaches hands down. i like my raven alot but turtles work all the time and there are no patches for them and they allow me to play at like 2 in the morning without being noisy. they also eliminate other sounds in my house and i can hear the slightest things like footstep, bomb planters and defusers through walls.

Itz CHARLEY

Paul said:
I would choose my raven. lol
i guess it just depends on how much you use yours. I just feel like using automatic guns all the time and i feel like it doesnt get enough use to be favored over my turtles which i use 24/7.

tigrau69

well, like i said i have the Tritton AX PRO, 180 bucks, but they are worth the money. And last week i ordered a black raven from Ben in the UK and it should arrive somewhere this week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its all about improving your comfort while gaming and maybe improve your gaming.
no miracles happen with headsets or mod controllers, if you suck you suck and the only way to get better is practise. it's better when you're able to hear your opponent better but you still gotta shoot-knife-grenade-tube-snipe-flash-stun-stuck-the-shit-outta-him :twisted:

Ben

tigrau69 said:
...And last week i ordered a black raven from Ben in the UK and it should arrive somewhere this week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ahh cool, who's that guy?

I have a pair of X1's, they're alright for how much I play. My mate has a pair of Astro A40's he's trying to sell if anyone's interested?

bkrandy

I have Turtle Beach x1s and I can't even turn the volume up halfway on it because it gets too loud for me lol.

zackwg23

thejld said:
howmuch he selling for and whats the retail for one of those

I know the retail is $250 so im curious how much hes selling them for as well,

But then again im in the U.S. so the shipping would prolly not make it worth it lol

tigrau69

Ben. said:
ahh cool, who's that guy?

yeah it's this guy who sells viking from the UK, also he hangs around this forum so you might just see him. calls himself Ben but don't know if it's a alias :D

just got a note in my mail that i can pick up A PACKAGE from the post office, oooh wonder what it is :twisted:

edit:

i forgot, if you want to see some good revieuws of several headsets there's this guy on youtube who tests them out. he kind off convinced me to buy the Tritton AX Pro.
any way here's the link http://www.youtube.com/user/justintime1976

and if anyone has questions about the tritton's i'll be glad to answer them.