xbox one ??

CodWidow

Hi, bought my husband a Xbox one for xmas and he has the Ragnarok for the 360. will this conttoller work for the one, or do I have to wait for a totally different controller to come out? thanks
[h=3][/h]

bonefisher

They are in the process of making the xbox one controllers per there Viking Facebook page ETA some time in January! Since the xbox one is on a new platform the old 360 controllers will not work!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If u buy a cornus max it has full Xbox one support. U will be able to use just about any console co troller u want on the Xbox one and it comes with built in mods as well. Its 59$ and its just a USB stick. Your ragnarok will work fine with it.

odingalt

Staff member
Last week they were still working on illegally hacking Microsoft's authentication protocol for the new XBOX One controllers. Don't expect much of anything to be available, and when it does come available, check to see if it's an illegal product (purchasing an illegal product puts your XBOX Live account or even your console at risk of suffering a ban).

PS4 on the other hand has their console opened up for third-party accessories so you should expect quite a few devices to be available and little to no risk of any issues connecting pretty much any accessory to your PS4.

Don't forget to purchase the additional gear you'll need for full compatibility (wireless dongles, extra wired controller, etc.)

I'd love to go black market, but I enjoy living in the USA.

JIM WALKER

I have used a cornus xtreme in the past, was able to use my macro controller on my PS3 with no issues, have watched the vid re the cornus max and will mean I can use my 360 macro controller one the xb1....awesome !!!! so have ordered one, will be here on Thursday, I will report when tried and tested on the xb1, it will do me until the new xb1 macro becomes available .......

inferno

Last week they were still working on illegally hacking Microsoft's authentication protocol for the new XBOX One controllers. Don't expect much of anything to be available, and when it does come available, check to see if it's an illegal product (purchasing an illegal product puts your XBOX Live account or even your console at risk of suffering a ban).

PS4 on the other hand has their console opened up for third-party accessories so you should expect quite a few devices to be available and little to no risk of any issues connecting pretty much any accessory to your PS4.

Don't forget to purchase the additional gear you'll need for full compatibility (wireless dongles, extra wired controller, etc.)

I'd love to go black market, but I enjoy living in the USA.
Oh and just to add the cronus max doesnt support a haedset or any device that plugs directly into the controller for game chat