XBOX1 Berserker

Tate24

I had the previous Macro360 and was looking to buy the Berserker. I've been reading posts here in the forum but got lost when I was trying to find viking forge. I just have a couple of questions for the new Berserker. First, do I buy it here or on viking digital? Are there runes already made to where I can download them? I was never good or have the time to make my own. Are the two paddle switches the only ones that can be used to put runes on? The 360 had a lot more tac switches it appears. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JIM WALKER

Hi Tate, you buy through viking360.com. If you still have your macro, you can trade it in against the berserker. The forge is only available after you get a berserker (as part of the package), there is a COD rune pack ready to use in the forge, all other runes are made by yourself or, at the moment we share runes via "dropbox" as the library is not fully set up yet. There are 4 tac switches, 2 top, 2 bottom, paddles on the bottom 2 if wanted, btw, 4 tac switches is more than enough as the berserker is much more advanced than the macro .... hope this answers your questions, feel free to ask more if you need to.

jsalamy

You can get credit for your macro via trade in. That is awesome. I have been holding off on the One because I cant part with my macro controller. It is just fun

JIM WALKER

You can get credit for your macro via trade in. That is awesome. I have been holding off on the One because I cant part with my macro controller. It is just fun

You certainly can, just go to the Viking 360.com site, use the "contact us" link, simply state you want to do a trade in and they will set you up for it ....