Y and B buttons messing up...?

Lunar

Hey,

Well i have yet another problem with my controller, which im still waiting for fredrow to help me out with.
Ive tried what he's said so far; changing batteries, reinstalling the driver etc.
But it hasnt worked this time.

It just started to happen on an Free-For-All match while i was using the Jitter mod from the old driver, where it suddenly started making me crouch up and down.
Now whenever i press Y or B its like im pressing them at the same time.

It worked properly for about 10 minuets today when i turned on my xbox, but then it started messing up again while playing.

Any idea's??

Fredrow

No it’s not a short if anything the wires a touching somewhere, the Y and B that is....

Have you ran the button test code??

I’m still trying to think of a way to deal with this mess too, just because you live in Aus country..... And yes this is the 2nd time your controller has messed up but I believe you forgot to mention that I fixed it the first time WITH OUT YOU SENDING IT IN..... It was a simple fix of erasing the chip and reloading the driver onto it. Just had to clear that up so people don’t think I just do crapping work....lol...... I’m trying to keep a good name going and I know mistakes happen...lol...

Lunar

I'm not trying to set the opinion that your controllers are faulty, ive heard from other people that they are really good and cheaper then buying from viking360 itself.
I'm just trying to see if anyone has any idea's.

Well theres a funny side to it, when playing search while this was happening, i was using the fast Jitter mod, i got the game winning kill and in the cam you's see me doing what they call "t-bagging" while i was shooting the other guy, and everyones like "show off". I found it funny lol

obo

Lunar said:
I'm not trying to set the opinion that your controllers are faulty, ive heard from other people that they are really good and cheaper then buying from viking360 itself.
I'm just trying to see if anyone has any idea's.

Well theres a funny side to it, when playing search while this was happening, i was using the fast Jitter mod, i got the game winning kill and in the cam you's see me doing what they call "t-bagging" while i was shooting the other guy, and everyones like "show off". I found it funny lol

hahaha thats halarious, i love using jitter in search and destroy. makes me sooo happy

Lunar

Yes, ive tried it. Y button flashes twice, so does B, but B sometimes flashes 3 times. What i find weird is that when i turn my xbox on after not using it for 12+ hours its working normally then it screws up after a bit.

Fredrow

I was fearing thats what is was going to do... Sounds like there is a knick in the wires and they are touching or are very close. Thats why it doesn't happen when you first use the controller then starts to happen after the controller warms up....

Lunar

True, if i order a torx 8 screwdriver that actually fits in the bottom screw holes in the controller i might b able to fix it, but knowing me everything will go horribly wrong and i will mess it up more.

I guess i can save 100$ for shipping to you and back ( i dont wana b a difficult customer ), but it'd take a while for me to rack that up.

Fredrow

Dude I will pay for it.... Im just trying to save you the time of mailing it back.... Fucking email me up....