Your welcome

NYjetsNY1

Ok so guys in black ops heres what i do...
if its close range i use AK-74u with rapidfire + dot sight / r sight
then i use second chance PRO
haha im a beast so i got it
anyways so like u know u dont wanna use rapidfire + ak74u its bad
so u want a rapid fire to ur tact switch... boom u go second chance rapid fire... owns
and dropshot on a tact = my k/d is positive.

stfillans

Drop shot or Knife on a tac underneath (which I didn't know there was until a min ago is great)

I say play tactical layout and have the knife underneath... (although the knife does seem more important in BO)

But yeah the Fal or M14 are the guns you want to use. 50-35 damage so 2 shot up close and 3 at distance. Whereas the AK74 is 40-20. The reason of having a mod is to take advantage of the semi autos.

I say anyone who is using mods should really have a KDR of 2+

Going to order Viking later... esp as Treyarch have taken out all sound whoring making my Astro unusable - I need my unfair advantage ;)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

stfillans said:
Drop shot or Knife on a tac underneath (which I didn't know there was until a min ago is great)

I say play tactical layout and have the knife underneath... (although the knife does seem more important in BO)

But yeah the Fal or M14 are the guns you want to use. 50-35 damage so 2 shot up close and 3 at distance. Whereas the AK74 is 40-20. The reason of having a mod is to take advantage of the semi autos.

I say anyone who is using mods should really have a KDR of 2+

Going to order Viking later... esp as Treyarch have taken out all sound whoring making my Astro unusable - I need my unfair advantage ;)
the new update brought sound whoreing back!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
i use the galil now but the fal seems not good for me, you guys like that / the m14? each seem bad for me
you really need to get used to them......they are alot different from MW2 and CoD4

NYjetsNY1

what do you suggest fal or m14... m14 is very inaccurate but so is fal... both seem not as good as my galil though

odingalt

Staff member
I've been using FAL with suppressor and the 8.9 SPS rapidfire, and akimbo pistols as the secondary. I use my right tac switch #2 for the akimbos so it's easy to whip out my pistols and wire.

My other setup is SPAS-12 with x,y,y, medium jitter speed assigned to left tac switch #2 as the primary, and akimbos as the secondary.

My third setup is Enfield with rapidfire turned on to slow down the firing rate and conserve ammo with yet again akimbos as the secondary.

Basically using a lot of akimbos as anybody with 15 yards loses when I have akimbos enabled. For the primary rifle sometimes I use the Galil with no rapidfire or other mods.

Sometimes I use the heavy MG's, when I do I definitely use the fast reload so I can free up perk. Again I use a tac switch for the reload so that my X can be used normally for other functions.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
what do you suggest fal or m14... m14 is very inaccurate but so is fal... both seem not as good as my galil though
personally i use them both.....equally.....the galil is just overpowered its just as inacurate........... oh and od you should try X,y,y FAST!!!!......it PWNS!!!!!!!!!

obo

honestly the fal with extended mags is more accurate than the m14 with a grip. Just use the Fal, its sooooo much better.