Help Please !

Nezquick510

So I have my old controller It's called the odins raven and I dont know how to get the software to change settings anymore I Only use it for mw2 and want to change settings still have the quickscope add on for the software

Fredrow

Can you please explain this a little bit more so that I can help you out?

Are you saying the pre-set now on your controller wont work?

Or you can't work the software?

Or you can't find the software?

Nezquick510

so my old computer had the program so i could reprogram the controller with the perfect quick scope and and jitter and all that and I cant find well dont know how to get the program so I can have new settings on it

Nezquick510

so the software please and if you could have the other link because i think it would still be seperate for the quickscope add on for mw2

Fredrow

which link is it, wasnt direct link m8

My bad, I had to go back and edit that post to fix the link... I'm not the biggest fan of how this VB forum is setup. I was trying to setup the link tied to the words Legacy Driver but both codes I entered didn't seem to workout to well. SO I had to go back to enter the link using these standard link options that just display the whole http: letter for number.... lol...

Fredrow

So then what do I need to do because I just wana setup my mod =]

I don't wanna sound rude, but all the information you need is all located on that link that I gave you. It tells you everything you need to know. The legacy pre-set editor software downloaded is located on that page also on that page is a link to the video showing you how to use the software. After you download the software you will notice that it also includes the flashing software within the .rar file. Or if you don't want to create your own pre-set there are many pre-made pre-sets there you can download too with each of those downloads you will also receive the bootloader/flashing software.....

All you gotta do is take a couple min and read to find your answer.....

odingalt

Staff member
Yes sir, just click on the link that Fredrow provided. There are text instructions, videos, and software downloads!