0.8.2.2 toggles for tac switches don't work

Doc

In the new 0.8.2.2 software it fixes the freezing problem I was having but now if I have a macro assigned to a tac switch and a toggle for it, the tac switch triggers the macro if its toggled off or on. If the macro is assigned to a regular button the toggle functions right.

LoveKillzSlowly

Why would you have an on/off toggle for a macro on a tac switch? It makes no sense for you to do this. Example: if you're going to have rapidfire assigned on the right trigger then you are going to want an on/off toggle but if you are just assigning it to a tac switch alone then you don't need a on/off toggle since you just simply pressing the tac switch to shoot not the right trigger. Some people like to assign rapidfire on tac switches rather than on the right trigger.

If anything the software should not allow you to have both.

Doc

I guess you have a point. I just have macros for 2 different games and having a toggle made it a little less likely to accidentally hit the switch for the opposite game. It's not a big problem just something I found.

odingalt

Staff member
Interesting. It wasn't my intention to have the GUI allow you to assign a toggle to another Tac switch. I'll look into this further. I will probably end up having the windows GUI developer remove other tac switches as an option when you are assigning an on/off toggle (which was the original plan).