1-of-a-kind Custom Odin's Raven For-sale!!!

Fredrow

What's up guy's? Just here doing some free advertising!!!!

Right now I have an awesome totally custom Odin's Raven for-sale!

"Red-eYe Swagger-Beast Raven" is the name of this beautiful controller
The controller comes with a rechargeable battery pack and also a PnC cable and the USB programmable cable!

This controller is jammed back full of goodies
• Viking360 board installed as a Raven
• All 4-player LEDz tied into each other so they are always on no matter which slot your synced up to on the Xbox360 side
• 2-LEDz under the D-pad and 2-LEDz one under each trigger and those 4-LEDz are also tied into the ROL of the controller
• XCM button LED kit that is tied into the rumble-motor lines and are being powered from two added transistor circuits
• 3.5mm jack programming option installed
• RED LEDz for the ROL
• Clear shell
• Yellow triggers
• Stock black Microsoft thumbsticks and bottom + top trim and bumpers

Here is a link to the YouTube video "Red-eYe
Swagger-Beast Raven"

Here is the link to my website at East-Seattle-Electronics for anyone that would like to purchase this great, awesome, swagged-out custom Xbox360-V360 "Raven" controller; 'Buy the Red-eYe Swagger-Beast Raven'

VlExQ.jpg

v49VJ.jpg

fh9it.jpg

Last edited:

Fredrow

[video=youtube_share;MesstU679jw]http://youtu.be/MesstU679jw[/video]

Here is the YouTube video showing off this amazing controller!!!

The music used in this video is from a local hip-hop artist from Seattle, Macklemore.....

Fredrow

Rumble-activated LED's, what more could you ask for?

Don't forget about the ROL always being on no matter what player is synced up! Plus tied together with 4-more blue LEDz!

On this controller I recommend that it be used while connected through PnC cable, so that's why I'm throwing in one with a recharge pack,

Fredrow

I want some feed back from you people?? Do I have this controller priced to high? "Red-eYe Swagger-Beast Raven" -$225!!!
I'm down to drop the price on it....LOL... Just been sitting on it for longer than I thought I would. The last custom Purple Raven I built sold in like under a week after posting it...LOL...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I think its a reasonable price I just dont think enough people have seen this thread or something. Someone is bound to buy it soon. I mean just look at it.

LMAO MODS

yeah i agree with mj on this great controller and good price... im not a big fan of all the leds or the clear case but thats me. im sure someone will find this and it will be gone very soon. im still shocked this controller looks so good you DID a GREAT job

40_ounce

Yeah I think it's a good price considering all the work that went into the controller. I'm sure you will sell it soon. People should get there income taxes in if they haven't already. lol...